To apply, CLICK HERE.
TRAVEL REQUIRED: 10-25%
PUBLIC TRUST: OTHER
REQUISITION TYPE: REGULAR
The Knowledge Management Engineer shall design, develop, build and integrate Knowledge portal-based business improvement projects. Pro-actively engage the customer/directorate, design and provide training to drive successful delivery of new collaborative capabilities throughout the division. Serve as the expert associated with troubleshooting content-related issues, processes, and procedures within enterprise web portal applications. The Knowledge Management Engineer for the TSS Knowledge Management program would be responsible for the following items:
- Under limited supervision, designs complex information technology solutions based on capability and customer requirements.
- Attend weekly KM staff meetings to ensure customer mission execution considerations are integrated with portal operations
- Collect and document requirements unable to be met by existing portal capabilities from the assigned communities of interest to provide to the Government KM staff
- Provide outreach to assigned communities of interest consisting of: In-depth customer support on KM tools to include associated HW & SW interfaces; Demonstrating new tools and/or capabilities
- Respond to user requests for information and support for software, business applications and hardware according to ticketing priority and procedures for ServiceNow
- BS in Computer Science, Business, or related field
- 5 or more years of related experience
- Professional KM Services experience
- Working knowledge of industry standard knowledge management (KM), business process engineering, and Agile software development practices.
- Proven experience working in a complex technology/enterprise solutions/systems implementation environment
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Visio and MS Project
- Experience with industry leading Knowledge Management Databases and systems such as ServiceNow, Remedy, IPSoft, NEVA, RightAnswers
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.