To apply, CLICK HERE.
TRAVEL REQUIRED: NONE
PUBLIC TRUST: NONE
REQUISITION TYPE: REGULAR
Join General Dynamics IT (GDIT) and be a part of the team of men and women that solve some of the world's most complex technical challenges. The Navy's Personnel Modernization (PersMod) program is searching for a Business Objects Developer for an opportunity in New Orleans, LA.
As the Objects Developer you will work to develop Business Objects universes in a data warehouse environment and will develop complex reports using advanced Business Objects techniques.
- The desired candidate will possess development experience with Business Objects XI and/or 4.x products; experience in Business Objects 4.2 preferred.
- The development of Web Intelligence reports using custom variables, input controls, and hyper-linking; development of universes using derived tables, data security, and linked universes is required.
- RDBMS (Relational database management system) concepts; SQL knowledge and the ability to understand and construct complex select statements is needed for this position.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering(4 years of additional experience may be substituted for a Bachelor Degree)
- 5+ years of hands-on Business Objects development experience
- Secret clearance
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.