To apply, CLICK HERE.
TRAVEL REQUIRED: LESS THAN 10%
PUBLIC TRUST: NONE
REQUISITION TYPE: REGULAR
GDIT is seeking a Strategic Sourcing Analyst/Buyer to join our Corporate Services team. The buyer will performs sourcing of products and services, from complex strategic sourcing to quoting. The Corporate Services team is responsible for supporting our HR, Marketing, Events, Travel, Facilities, and Real Estate teams. You will report to the Manager of the Corporate Services team.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Purchasing for both indirect and direct products and services.
- Sourcing execution must be in compliance with the various regulatory requirements imposed upon GDIT Supply Chain by its customers, including the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), and leverage the market strength of GDIT, recognize market conditions, and strive to maximize value obtained from each procurement action.
- Ensure acquisition compliance requirements are met along with meeting the needs of the business, while optimizing cost and value, and minimizing risks, in agreements and transactions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 0-2+ years of procurement/buying (corporate commercial and/or FAR regulated supply chain experience)
- Experience in communicating with a team, requesters ,and suppliers
- Contractual experience, including pricing, and key terms and conditions negotiations.
- Experience in process analysis, applying best procurement process practices, and continuous process improvement.
- Experience in written/oral communications at all levels of the company.
- Desired Qualifications:
- Technical understanding of systems, tools and related technology that supports Supply Chain organizations.
- Working knowledge of Legal interaction, HR-related topics or other key corporate areas.
- Experience managing geographically dispersed teams.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.