To apply, CLICK HERE.
TRAVEL REQUIRED: NONE
PUBLIC TRUST: NONE
REQUISITION TYPE: PIPELINE
We are looking for a passionate, skilled, and driven Senior DevSecOps Engineer to join our Technology Shared Services (TSS) Applications team. Our ideal candidate will have a very good understanding of the Agile Software Development Life Cycle and experience designing, building, and maintaining DevSecOps pipelines using the latest DevSecOps tools.
- Function as a technical leader, developing DevSecOps pipelines and necessary processes
- Implement and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation
- Lead and mentor junior staff
- Lead internal and customer meetings to understand requirements, identify unique use cases, and implement information technology solutions/initiatives
- Contribute to proposals and determine levels of effort
- Provide subject matter expertise within agile development
- Champion agile thought and processes
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in either Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or a related discipline.
- 5+ years of experience in modern DevSecOps pipelines and tools
- Experience developing and deploying web applications
- Experience with multiple cloud vendors
- Experience with containerization
- Experience with configuration management
- Experience developing infrastructure as code
- Database experience to include relational and NoSQL platforms
- Strong automation experience using tools such as Ansible and/or Terraform
- Strong experience in Python
- Deep experience in OOP, data structures, design patterns, TDD, and software security
- Experience developing in Windows and Linux environments
- Experience leading a DevSecOps team in an agile environment
- Experience interacting with customers and determining requirements
- Experience designing processes around DevSecOps tools
- Strong grasp of security concepts as they apply to networks, machines, and software
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work well as a member of a team and to lead others
- Ability to learn quickly with minimal supervision
- Strong organization and time management skills while working in a rapid software development environment.
- Must be able to identify and learn new technologies quickly.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- CISSP certification
- Native cloud application development
- Cloud certification
- Agile certification
- DevSecOps certification
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.