To apply, CLICK HERE.
TRAVEL REQUIRED: NONE
PUBLIC TRUST: NONE
REQUISITION TYPE: PIPELINE
We are looking for a passionate, skilled, and driven Senior Software Developer/Architect to join our Technology Shared Services (TSS) Applications team. Our ideal candidate will have proven experience leading the design and architecture of high quality, enterprise level software.
- Work with customers and teams to translate requirements into robust, scalable software solutions
- Lead and mentor junior staff
- Contribute to proposals and determine levels of effort
- Provide subject matter expertise within agile development
- Champion agile thought and processes
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in either Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or a related discipline.
- 10+ years of experience in modern web development to include server based and single page applications
- Ability to document and present architectural proposals and plans
- Experience in application design patterns and their application
- Experience with complex database design concepts and implementations
- Strong experience with security concepts and their application to software development
- Understanding of cloud fundamentals and cloud native architecture, including security, performance, and scalability
- Strong organization and time management skills while working in a rapid software development environment.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Security+ certification or higher
- Native cloud application development
- Cloud certification
- Agile certification
- ServiceNow or Remedy experience
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.