To apply, CLICK HERE.
TRAVEL REQUIRED: 10-25%
PUBLIC TRUST: NONE
REQUISITION TYPE: PIPELINE
GDIT’s Technology Shared Service Organization is experiencing tremendous growth and we have Mid to Senior level opportunities for mission driven leaders to join our team to support our growing business today and in the future!
We are seeking Mid-level to Senior level Service Delivery Managers and Operations Managers who thrive in a challenging, fast-paced work environment to lead large-scale teams with an emphasis on leadership and management competencies to enhance the customer experience by creating and fostering a high performance culture. These roles will directly contribute to the continued growth and success of the Shared Services organization by leading large-scale teams with an emphasis on leadership and management competencies to enhance the customer experience by creating and fostering a high performance, people driven culture. In this role, you will engage government stakeholders and perform market research to set the vision and strategic direction of the service offering. You will develop and implement performance plans to achieve service level objectives and will leverage your leadership and management competencies to continually enhance the customer experience though continuous service improvement. This role is a government stakeholder facing role and requires that you establish and manage expectations within the business and drive the team to achieve those expectations to a high standard. In addition, you will be responsible for improving, optimizing, standardizing, and streamlining customer support processes that yield improvements to the customer experience.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
· Bachelor’s degree in business or related field from an accredited university
· 5 or more years of related technical and managerial experience in an end-to-end service desk, contact center or other managed service environment
· Demonstrated experience with implementing SLAs and performance metrics on a medium to large service desk or contact center program (100 to 500 Agents) within the last 5 years
· Demonstrated experience facilitating/coordinating cross-functional teams to develop, deliver, operationalize, document, and support solutions
· Demonstrated experience leading and managing teams to successfully meet or exceed customer defined Service Level Agreements against multiple performance metrics
· Demonstrated success improving, optimizing, standardizing, and streamlining customer support processes that have yielded improvements in customer satisfaction and resulted in cost reductions
· Demonstrated experience with analyzing call volume supply and staffing demand-forecasting reports to inform business decisions
· Demonstrated experience with service desk technologies including ServiceNow, NICE InContact, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Intelligent Virtual Agents (IVA) to drive continuous improvement in business value and customer experience
· Strong written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to clearly articulate technical messages to technical and non-technical audiences
· Ability to communicate ideas and set clear expectations in a concise and compelling manner, using a variety of communication settings, channels, and styles
· Proficiency with understanding and analyzing the operational service elements, which affect the financial performance of a program
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
· Bachelor’s degree in business or related field from an accredited university – preferred
· Minimum of Five or more years (Ten years preferred) of related technical and managerial experience in an end-to-end service desk, contact center or other managed service environment
· ITIL v3/v4 Foundations certification or higher preferred
· Telecommuting Options: Some telecommuting allowed with conditions
· Travel Required: 10-25%
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.