To apply, CLICK HERE.
TRAVEL REQUIRED: NONE
PUBLIC TRUST: NONE
REQUISITION TYPE: PIPELINE
We are looking for a passionate, skilled, and driven Software Developer to join our Technology Shared Services (TSS) Applications team. Our ideal candidate will have an understanding of the Agile Software Development Life Cycle and experience building enterprise level, high quality, and secure software using the latest DevSecOps tools.
- Function as an integral member of an agile team developing high quality, enterprise level software
- Mentor junior staff
- Participate in internal and customer meetings to understand requirements, identify unique use cases, and implement information technology solutions/initiatives
- Champion agile thought and processes
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in either Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or a related discipline.
- 2+ years of experience in modern web development to include server based and/or single page applications
- Experience working with APIs
- Experience interfacing with databases
- Experience in more than one modern programming language
- Understanding and experience in OOP, data structures, design patterns, TDD, and software security
- Experience developing in Windows and Linux environments
- Experience interacting with customers and determining requirements
- Experience using DevSecOps tools
- Understanding of security concepts as they apply to networks, machines, and software
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work well as a member of a team
- Ability to learn quickly with minimal supervision
- Strong organization and time management skills while working in a rapid software development environment.
- Must be able to identify and learn new technologies quickly.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Security+ certification or higher
- Native cloud application development
- Cloud certification
- Agile certification
- ServiceNow or Remedy experience
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.