To apply, CLICK HERE.
TRAVEL REQUIRED: NONE
REQUISITION TYPE: REGULAR
GDIT’s Early Career Program is designed with you in mind! Our technical internship allows you the opportunity to be a part of a collaborative team that is helping to solve our client’s most complex issues. Throughout GDIT’s 10-week summer internship program, you will work on innovative projects that touch areas such as software development, data infrastructure, cyber security, networking, and IT support, and other related areas depending on your background and interest. As an intern, you will have real responsibilities and work alongside experienced and innovative industry professionals. Your internship experience will equip you with best in class skills to take back to the classroom.
GDIT is seeking a Software Developer (Intern) in Bossier City, La.
Our ideal candidate will have an understanding of software development best practices, Agile methodology, DevSecOps fundamentals, and a passion for quality.
Competencies (what the program is looking for)
- Fundamentals of containerized applications and orchestration
- Understanding of software development best practices
- Understanding of software development lifecycle fundamentals
- Experience with application development
- Demonstrates decision-making skills
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Intuitive with an ability to identify and solve complex problems
- Passion for technology
- Willingness to support ScienceLogic, ServiceNow, RPA, automated testing, and software development
- Must be current enrolled in an accredited college or university with at least 1 semester remaining in school
- Must be pursuing a degree in computer science or similar major
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.