To apply, CLICK HERE.
TRAVEL REQUIRED: 10-25%
PUBLIC TRUST: NACI (T1)
REQUISITION TYPE: REGULAR
The world of investing is fascinating yet complex. While hundreds of first -time investors are turning to the markets to help pay for their homes, send their children to college and secure their futures the mission of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is becoming all the more vital. GDIT is excited to support the SEC in as it seeks to protect investors, maintain fair, orderly, and efficient markets, and facilitate capital formation.
The SEC ISS program is a comprehensive IT program charged with operating, managing, and advancing the SEC’s IT infrastructure. Our dynamic program team of IT leaders and large and small business partners is seeking bright, energetic and talented individuals to join us as we bring our innovative IT Service Delivery solutions to SEC. Currently, we are seeking a Storage Engineer - Senior in Bossier City, LA. The selected candidate must be able to obtain a Public Trust Suitability clearance, per contract requirements.
Task and responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Day-to-day management of the storage area network (SAN)
- Integrating multi-vendor solutions utilizing vendor agnostic approach to design and implementing advance storage solutions
- Managing SAN team in the analysis, identification, and resolution of IT incidents, specifically as related to Storage systems
- Monitoring storage capacity and performs forecasting
- Administering the NetApp clustered data ONTAP system.
Since 1934 the SEC has been restoring and ensuring investor confidence in our capital markets by providing investors and the markets with more reliable information and clear rules of honest dealing. Are you ready to do your part and support all Americans in this mission?
To qualify, you must meet these basic qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 4 or more years of experience managing storage area networks, specializing in EMC and NetApp systems
- Demonstrated experience working with Clustered Data ONTAP software.
- NetApp Certified Data Administrator Certification or equivalent relevant experience
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting tier 2 issues administrating servers and operating systems (Relevant technology certification can substitute 1 year of work experience)
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.