To apply, CLICK HERE
TRAVEL REQUIRED: 10-25%
PUBLIC TRUST: NACI (T1)
REQUISITION TYPE: REGULAR
Technology Shared Services (TSS) has a position available for a Program Manager who will Manage and be responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned programs area including technical work, financial and business development activities.
- Supervises assigned technical and administrative staff, including subordinate supervisors
- Directs program activities to meet client and organization work objectives and serves as a liaison with clients to coordinate activities, negotiate tasks, and solve problems.
- Responsible for management of tracking and reporting on labor hours in relation to revenue growth of assigned program(s).
- Assures quality of program products, services, and deliverables, including participating in reviews, audits.
- Performs assisting with business development activities including the preparation and review of technical and cost proposals.
- Performs program financial management services, including financial analysis, budget and cost quote preparation, cost management, reconciliation, and profit enhancement.
- Coordinates and monitors sub-contractor activities and administers deliverables and finances.
- Develops, reviews, and approves plans, schedules, proposals,consulting agreements and other program documents.
- Prepares and provides various reports and technical reviews to senior management as requested.
- Ensures compliance with relevant corporate and government policies and standards.
- Participates in special projects as required.
5+ years of experience
Extensive experience creating Stakeholder and Organizational reports
Experience with financial modeling and data analysis
Experience with Budget Planning and profitability analysis
Excel and SharePoint
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.