To apply, CLCK HERE.
Globalstar is hiring a Customer Relations Specialist – Overnight Shift – Work from Home
Are you an experienced Customer Relations Specialist looking for a new opportunity with a global company? Do you want to be part of a team that is keeping people around the world connected? If you answered yes to these questions, then this is YOUR opportunity.
Who we are:
Globalstar provides affordable and reliable, mobile voice and data communications when beyond cellular services. We rely on our superior satellite network and excellent team members around the world to deliver quality products, services and peace of mind. For more information, visit www.globalstar.com.
Located in Covington, Louisiana, our corporate office houses our global satellite operations command center, product customer shipping center, engineering facilities and more.
What we offer:
- Work/Life Balance: Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
- Financial Benefits: 401(k) Plan with Company Match, Employee Stock Purchase Program, Voluntary and Company Paid Group Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Medical FSA, Dependent Care, Competitive Salaries
- Health & Wellness: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Comprehensive and Interactive Wellness Program
The primary role of the Customer Relations Specialist is to act as the main contact between our loyal customers and Globalstar. This position is for those how can excel and thrive in a very fast paced, customer focused environment. Customer Relations is a vital department within Globalstar as they serve as the main contact between our loyal customers and the Company. This is a position for those that take ownership of the customer’s needs, resolve them and go the extra mile. The Customer Relations Specialist will work as part of a high energy and diverse team.
- Engage with our loyal customers on a variety of subjects effectively via phone, email and live chat
- Deliver an individualized customer service experience with professional courtesy, efficiency, and accuracy
- Provide technical assistance and support to your Customer Relations teammates by sharing knowledge and skills
- Document all customer interactions according to standard operating procedures
- Use technology efficiently and effectively
- Understand and help to improve internal processes, services and products via feedback gathered from interactions with our customer base
- Assist our partners with their needs or their customers’ needs
- Provide feedback to managers and senior management
- Understand that we help rescue people and save lives everyday
- Passionate about delivering superior customer service
- Able consistently work overnight shifts
- Take charge to resolve a customer issue
- A “people person” with effective listening skills
- Able to handle difficult issues/customers effectively
- Confident verbal and written communication skills in English
- Enthusiastic about technology and learning new gadgets
- Timeliness and organizational skills
- Able to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Produce accurate and compliant results
- Quick learner, able to get up and running with multiple new systems quickly, follows documented procedures, and adheres to department and company policies
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED (General Educational Development) Certification
- 1 to 2 years of work experience
- Some college preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Live chat experience a plus
- Home internet connection with a minimum of 20 mbps download / 10 mbps upload speed
- ISP must be highly stable
- If others in home are using internet, minimums will be increased
- Wired connection to router
- Smartphone (Android 10 / iPhone 7 or higher)
- Sit for long periods of time
- Other physical duties as required
- United States (required)
- Sponsorship not available for this position
Globalstar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.