To apply, CLCK HERE.
Are you passionate about helping others? Do you love working in a fast-paced environment? Is technology your background and do you love working with innovating and exciting products? Do you long to be part of a team that is keeping people around the world connected? If you answered yes to these questions, then this is YOUR opportunity!
Who we are:
Globalstar provides affordable and reliable, mobile voice and data communications when beyond cellular services. We rely on our superior satellite network and excellent team members around the world to deliver quality products, services and peace of mind. For more information, visit www.globalstar.com.
Located in Covington, Louisiana, our corporate office houses our global satellite operations command center, product customer shipping center, engineering facilities and more.
What we offer:
- Work/Life Balance: Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
- Financial Benefits: 401(k) Plan with Company Match, Employee Stock Purchase Program, Voluntary and Company Paid Group Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Medical FSA, Dependent Care, Competitive Salaries
- Health & Wellness: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Comprehensive and Interactive Wellness Program
The Primary role of the Customer Relations Technical Specialist is to act as the main contact between our loyal customers and Globalstar. This position is for those who excel and thrive in a very fast-paced, customer focused environment. Our Customer Relations Technical Specialists are expected to take immediate ownership of the customer’s technical issues and resolve them, always going the extra mile. This role works as part of a high energy and diverse team that loves working together. We are a 24 x 5 support center for our worldwide customer base.
Potential work from home opportunity for the right candidate
ISP minimum requirements apply
- Engaging with our loyal customers on a variety of subjects effectively via phone, email and live chat
- Delivering an individualized customer service experience with professional courtesy, efficiency, and accuracy
- Providing technical assistance and support to your Customer Relations teammates by sharing knowledge and skills
- Documenting all customer interactions according to standard operating procedures
- Using technology efficiently and effectively
- Understanding and helping to improve internal processes, services and products via feedback gathered from interactions with our customer base
- Assisting our partners with their needs or their customers’ needs
- Providing Feedback to managers and senior management
- Understanding that we help rescue people and save lives everyday
- Background in technology
- Passionate about delivering superior customer service
- Takes charge to resolve a customer issue
- Help as a tier 2 internal support go-to person
- A “people person” with effective listening skills
- Ability to handle difficult issues/customers effectively
- Background in providing technical solutions support
- Confident verbal and written communication skills in English
- Enthusiastic about technology and learning new gadgets
- Timeliness and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to work flexible schedule; varying 24/5-day shifts
- Able to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Produce accurate and compliant results
- Quick learner, able to get up and running with multiple new systems quickly, follow documented procedures, and adhere to department and company policies
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED (General Educational Development) Certification
- 1-2 years of work experience
- Some college preferred
- Live chat experience a plus
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
- Sits for long periods of time
- Other physical duties as required
- United States (required)
- Sponsorship not available for this position
Globalstar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.