To apply, CLICK HERE.
ARE YOU LOOKING TO BE PART OF A TEAM WHERE EVERY SECOND COUNTS TOWARD SAVING LIVES
Globalstar is Hiring a Customer Relations Technical Specialist to Join Our Team in the Greater New Orleans Area!
Globalstar is a leading provider of mobile satellite voice and data services, leveraging the world's newest satellite network. Customers around the world in industries like government, emergency management, marine, logging, oil & gas and outdoor recreation rely on Globalstar to conduct business smarter and faster, maintain peace of mind and access emergency personnel. The Company's products include mobile and fixed satellite telephones, the innovative Sat-Fi satellite hotspot, Simplex and Duplex satellite data modems, tracking devices and flexible service packages. For more information, visit www.globalstar.com.
Globalstar offers a competitive salary and benefits package including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, wellness program, 401K, life insurance, accidental injury, long term disability, short-term disability, holiday pay, vacation and sick days.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States. Sponsorship not available for this position. Must be able to accommodate a flexible schedule. Shifts may vary as we are a 24 hr, M-F call center.
- Primary role is to act as the main contact between our loyal customers and Globalstar.
- This position is for those who can excel and thrive in a very fast-paced, customer focused environment. Our Customer Relations Technical Specialists are expected to take immediate ownership of the customer’s technical issues and resolve them, always going the extra mile
- If you are a techie with a dynamic personality and love working with innovative and exciting products, this is the place for you
- Work as part of a high energy team that loves working together
- This is a full time, non-exempt position located at our company headquarters in a call center environment
A typical day includes:
- Engaging with our loyal customers on a variety of subjects effectively via phone, email and live chat
- Delivering an individualized customer service experience with professional courtesy, efficiency, and accuracy
- Providing technical assistance and support to your Customer Relations teammates by sharing knowledge and skills
- Documenting all customer interactions according to standard operating procedures
- Using technology efficiently and effectively
- Understanding and helping to improve internal processes, services and products via feedback gathered from interactions with our customer base
- Assisting our partners with their needs or their customers’ needs
- Providing Feedback to managers and senior management
- Participating in our wellness program experiences
- Understanding that we help rescue people and save lives everyday
What we are looking for
- Satellite experience not necessary
- Technology is your background
- Passionate about delivering superior customer service
- Takes charge to resolve a customer issue
- Help as a tier 2 internal support go-to person
- A “people person” with effective listening skills
- Ability to handle difficult issues/customers effectively
- Has background in providing technical solutions support
- Confident verbal and written communication skills in English
- Enthusiastic about technology and learning new gadgets
- Timeliness and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Accommodates flexible scheduling to varying 24/hr day shifts
- Able to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Review your work for accuracy and compliance
- Quick learner, able to get up and running with multiple new systems quickly, follows documented procedures, and adheres to department and company policies
- Experience in live chat is a plus
- High school diploma or GED (General Educational Development) Certification is preferred with 1-2 years of work experience
- Some college preferred
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS
- Works in an office environment using a computer, telephone, copier, scanning machines, etc.
- Sits for long periods of time.
- Other physical duties as required.
Globalstar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.