To apply, CLICK HERE
Requisition ID: 10400-159
West Monroe, LA, US, 71294
Category: Information Technology
Pay Grade: 94
Provide business analysis, and support for existing and new systems for the Information Technology Department. This includes ensuring the support of client/server applications, new implementations, and processes and procedures for the manufacturing environment. Maintains stability, integrity, and efficient operation of the manufacturing applications that support the mills such as Wood Procurement, Fiber Management, Analytics, Business and Process Technology. Serve as liaison between Mills, Corporate IT, vendors and other Corporate Business Units. This role may expand into other projects and support as necessary.
JOB FUNCTIONS: (Job functions include, but are not limited to the following)
- Business Analysis/Application Support/Project Management
- Implementation management and steady state support for Wood Procurement, Fiber Management and Manufacturing applications.
- Enterprise desk and check in system administration and support
- Application project, administration and support for as needed
- 2nd tier escalations for production devices (tablets, clients, OPC servers etc.)
- Process/IT assistance as needed
- Data Analysis and reporting
- Support and monitoring of System Interfaces
- Work with incoming problem tickets from end users to resolve application and software issues within databases and other critical systems
- Create and implement functional design specification for reports, interfaces, enhancements and forms
- Collaborate with personnel and management in translating business requirements into applied solutions across manufacturing platforms and technologies
- Prioritize business requests, obtain estimates and determine action plans based on available funding and business priorities.
- Participate or work closely on projects, manage timelines, communications and deliverables
- Provide support to ensure the availability and performance of applications
- Address issues of Data Integrity/Migration (Validation, Clean-up and Mapping)
- Manage IT projects and organize budget information as necessary
- Coordinate and document IT related training.
- Maintain appropriate documentation for process and systems.
- Adhere to application change control, security per policy and audit requirements.
- Implement system testing, including development of test plans, test cases and documentation of feature/function traceability
- Apply, test fixes and perform post-resolution follow-ups to ensure problems have been resolved
GENERAL DUTIES: (General duties include, but are not limited to the following)
- Application Support for GPI Mills.
- Application Testing
- System Design & Reporting
- Organize business requirements for application changes and new requests.
- Coordination of periodic business and vendor meetings.
- Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with executives, department heads, and end users regarding pertinent IT activities.
- Ensure that all related policies and processes are followed.
- On call support as required.
- Escalates any issues that can’t be resolved
- Periodic travel – less than 25%
- Performs other duties as assigned
SPECIFIC SKILLS: (General duties include, but are not limited to the following)
- Experience with Management systems, Manufacturing, related system processes and technologies preferred (i.e., ERP, Roll Tracking, MES, Fiber, Wood, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Process and Manufacturing Applications (minimum of 3 years’ experience with Applications running in a Production Environment).
- Windows server, SQL and IIS
- Project Leadership skills.
- Analytical and System Design Skills.
- Application Deployment, configuration, documentation and training.
- Ability to understand systems interfaces to SAP, shop floor devices and other supported systems.
- Demonstrated participative Leadership style.
- Good interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to getting the job done.
- Significant experience in gathering requirements from various Business stakeholders including experience in facilitating requirements sessions and conducting end user interviews
- Ability to synthesize information from multiple sources into cohesive system requirement documents
- Experience with requirements documentation utilizing various analytical methodologies
- Ability to operate effectively either independently or in teams, making progress on tasks while dealing with potential process and project ambiguity
- Strong personal organization skills including the ability to multi-task and prioritize job requirements
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to think logically, critically and constructively about complex problems and evaluate/develop proposed solutions that address expressed needs
- Possess outstanding oral and written communication skills, including the ability to address both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ethics and Values
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Dealing with Paradox
- Priority Setting
- Conflict Management
- Timely Decision Making
EDUCATION / KNOWLEDGE:
- 4-year college degree in general or IT-Related field preferred. Equivalent work experience considered.
- Manufacturing experience preferred.
At Graphic Packaging International (NYSE: GPK), we produce the box you may have poured your child's cereal from this morning, the microwaveable tray that heated your lunch, the paper cup that held your coffee throughout the day, and the carrier of those bottles of craft beer you may enjoy tonight! We're one of the largest manufacturers of paperboard and paper-based packaging for some of the world's most recognized brands of food, beverage, foodservice, household, personal care and pet care products. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, we are a team of collaborative, innovative, passionate individuals who are committed to providing consumer packaging that makes a world of difference.
With almost 18,000 employees working in more than 70 locations in North and South America, Europe and the Pacific Rim, we strive to be an environmentally responsible leader in our industry and in the communities where we operate. We are committed to workplace diversity and offer compensation and benefits programs that are among the industry's best to reward the talented people who make our company successful.
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, we'd love to hear from you. Learn more about us at www.graphicpkg.com.
Inspired Packaging. A World of Difference.
Graphic Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications for the job in question. We do not base our employment decision on an employee's or applicant's race, color, religion, age, gender or sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic identity, genetic information, disability, veteran/military status or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Click here to view the EEO is the Law Poster.
Nearest Major Market: Monroe
Job Segment: Systems Analyst, ERP, Procurement, SAP, Database, Technology, Operations