To apply, CLICK HERE.
Requisition ID: 8996-159
West Monroe, LA, US, 71294
Category: Information Technology
Travel: No Travel Required
Pay Grade: 94
Manage GPI West Monroe, local IT Systems and Engineering Team. Provide daily direction for mill specific systems, applications and process IT support. Responsible for direct support to users and workstations at the West Monroe Mill. Lead all project efforts and analysis of business systems at a local level. Serve as local liaison between Mills, Corporate IT, and vendors. This role may expand into other projects and support as necessary.
JOB FUNCTIONS: (Job functions include, but are not limited to the following)
- Business Analysis/Project Management /IT Systems and Engineering Management
- Manage, plan and direct activities of local IT teams to support 24/7 operations
- Manage IT customer service and support for West Monroe Mill
- Provide IT leadership in mill management and production meetings.
- Effectively coordinate multiple IT Systems and Engineering departments to solve business and end user problems
- Coordinate local efforts with other Corporate IT and vendor teams
- Manage local projects to upgrade current mill IT systems and implement new technologies
- Manage full life cycle of local IT Equipment. This includes PCs, laptops, tablets, shop floor terminals, network and security devices
- Manage local Data Center for West Monroe Mill
- Manage maintenance and warranty support for all local Systems and mill specific applications
- Implementation management and steady state support for local IT Process, Systems and Engineering projects
- Lead local teams to assist Process Control and Engineering as necessary at West Monroe Mill
- Manage support of process IT at West Monroe Mill
- Translate business requirements of the customers to specific system requirements.
- Prioritize business requested enhancements and lead team to develop requirements, obtain vendor estimates and determine spend based on available funding and business priorities.
- Manage Mill IT projects and related budgets as necessary.
- Coordinate and document IT related training.
- Maintain appropriate documentation for process and systems.
- Adhere to change control, security per policy and audit requirements.
- Manage system testing, including development of test plans, test cases and documentation of feature/function traceability.
GENERAL DUTIES: (General duties include, but are not limited to the following)
- IT Systems and Engineering leader for Mill.
- Mill project management and IT Systems and Engineering Support
- Coordination of periodic business and vendor meetings.
- Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with executives, department heads, and end users regarding pertinent IT activities.
- Ensure that all related policies and processes are followed.
- On call support as required.
- Escalates any issues that can’t be resolved
- Travel as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
SPECIFIC SKILLS: (General duties include, but are not limited to the following)
- Experience with Paper Mill Manufacturing and IT related system processes. (i.e., ERP, Roll Tracking, Costing, Inventory, etc.).
- Strong Working knowledge of MES systems and manufacturing technology (experience with applications and systems in paper mill manufacturing preferred)
- Strong Project Leadership skills.
- Significant knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure
- Significant knowledge of desktop, laptop and server administration
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- System/Project Deployment, configuration, documentation and training.
- Knowledge and understanding of manufacturing systems and interfaces to SAP, shop floor devices and other supported systems.
- Demonstrated participative Leadership style.
- Good interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to getting the job done.
- Significant experience in facilitating requirements and problem management sessions
- Ability to operate effectively either independently or in teams, making progress on tasks while dealing with potential process and project ambiguity
- Strong personal organization skills including the ability to multi-task and prioritize job requirements
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to think logically, critically and constructively about complex problems and evaluate/develop proposed solutions that address expressed needs
- Possess outstanding oral and written communication skills, including the ability to address both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ethics and Values
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Dealing with Paradox
- Priority Setting
- Conflict Management
- Timely Decision Making
EDUCATION / KNOWLEDGE:
- 4-year college degree in general or IT-Related field preferred. Equivalent work experience considered.
- Paper Mill Experience preferred.
At Graphic Packaging International (NYSE: GPK), we produce the box you may have poured your child's cereal from this morning, the microwaveable tray that heated your lunch, the paper cup that held your coffee throughout the day, and the carrier of those bottles of craft beer you may enjoy tonight! We're one of the largest manufacturers of paperboard and paper-based packaging for some of the world's most recognized brands of food, beverage, foodservice, household, personal care and pet care products. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, we are a team of collaborative, innovative, passionate individuals who are committed to providing consumer packaging that makes a world of difference.
With almost 18,000 employees working in more than 70 locations in North and South America, Europe and the Pacific Rim, we strive to be an environmentally responsible leader in our industry and in the communities where we operate. We are committed to workplace diversity and offer compensation and benefits programs that are among the industry's best to reward the talented people who make our company successful.
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, we'd love to hear from you. Learn more about us at www.graphicpkg.com.
Inspired Packaging. A World of Difference.
Graphic Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications for the job in question. We do not base our employment decision on an employee's or applicant's race, color, religion, age, gender or sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic identity, genetic information, disability, veteran/military status or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Click here to view the EEO is the Law Poster.
Nearest Major Market: Monroe
Job Segment: Engineer, ERP, Manager, SAP, Project Manager, Engineering, Technology, Management