To apply, CLICK HERE
Supvr., Maintenance III (Mill)
Requisition ID: 10634-159
West Monroe, LA, US, 71294
Category: Manufacturing Management
Travel: No Travel Required
Pay Grade: 95
MISSION / SUMMARY: Position leads daily maintenance activity in support of the Kraft area, including boilers, caustic and lime kiln areas.
JOB FUNCTION: Job functions include, but are not limited to the following.
- The KRAFT Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor directly supervises hourly employees and must possess the ability to manage by key performance indicators. This role actively leads and participates in plant safety, housekeeping, 5S and lean manufacturing programs by ensuring goals are met within the department. Other responsibilities include ensuring completion of all required paperwork, schedules, work orders, etc.
BACKGROUND / EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of mechanical supervisory experience in power and utilities is required.
- This position also demands a knowledge of precision maintenance techniques as well as knowledge of RCM (Reliability Centered Maintenance).
- The successful candidate should possess mechanical knowledge on recovery boilers, kraft, lime kilns and similar heavy industrial equipment.
EDUCATION / KNOWLEDGE:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- SAP experience preferred.
At Graphic Packaging International (NYSE: GPK), we produce the box you may have poured your child's cereal from this morning, the microwaveable tray that heated your lunch, the paper cup that held your coffee throughout the day, and the carrier of those bottles of craft beer you may enjoy tonight! We're one of the largest manufacturers of paperboard and paper-based packaging for some of the world's most recognized brands of food, beverage, foodservice, household, personal care and pet care products. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, we are a team of collaborative, innovative, passionate individuals who are committed to providing consumer packaging that makes a world of difference.
With almost 18,000 employees working in more than 70 locations in North and South America, Europe and the Pacific Rim, we strive to be an environmentally responsible leader in our industry and in the communities where we operate. We are committed to workplace diversity and offer compensation and benefits programs that are among the industry's best to reward the talented people who make our company successful.
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, we'd love to hear from you. Learn more about us at www.graphicpkg.com.
Inspired Packaging. A World of Difference.