To apply, CLICK HERE.
High Voltage is looking for a Game Designer to join our growing team. If you are a game designer who thrives on creating engaging experiences, we'd like to hear from you.
• Design a wide variety of challenges to suit different skill levels and playstyles
• Be a part of the creative process, work with existing ideas and create new game systems; independently bringing these ideas to a playable prototype state
• Identification of Challenges that need Art\FX\Audio\Code help and ensuring proper instruction and planning time
• Be the go-to person for the implementation of complex content that stretches the capabilities of existing systems
• Deep familiarity with modern online game styles
• Familiar with visual scripting languages; preferably with UE4 Blueprints
• You have been part of a live game project where you have owned large areas of technical design implementation
• Shipped a game
• You are well-versed in games and the ability to articulate what is strong/weak about the design of existing games
• Ability to communicate your ideas and collaborate with others (written, verbal, or purely creating prototypes)
• Positive, self-motivated, strong work ethic, and able to work independently
• Ability to think creatively and analytically. An in-depth understanding of how gameplay works and how to create fun, meaningful experiences for the player
• Passion for video games
If you’d like to be part of building a visually stunning game and you think you’re a perfect fit, then we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your resume with a portfolio and we'll be in touch soon.
Must be willing to complete a design test if requested to do so.
All positions are located at our office in New Orleans, LA or Hoffman Estates, IL.