To apply, CLICK HERE.
As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
In this Application Developer Salesforce role, the ideal candidate will be responsible for designing and implementing critical customer facing solutions that are highly usable, scale-able, extensible, and maintainable on the Force.com platform. This role requires working in a highly agile environment with a focus on iterative and test-driven design methods and extensive experience in Salesforce with a desire to move to new challenges.
Specific responsibilities for this role also include:
- Developing in Apex, Visualforce, Lightning, and emerging technologies
- Learning, analyzing, and applying new technologies quickly to implement technical deliverables
- Effectively collaborating with project team and client resource on advanced technical consultative services during the duration of a delivery engagement
- Building integration jobs based on instructions and pre-·established guidelines
- Building and/or implementing customer/public facing web-based user interfaces
- Facilitating code sharing and control by regularly submitting code to concurrent version system repository
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- 3+ years’ experience with SalesForce Development
- Strong experience with Sales Cloud
- Experience with Apex code and Visual Force
- Lightning experience preferred
- Sales Cloud Certification preferred
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.