To apply, CLICK HERE.
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.
our Role and Responsibilities
You are an experienced Senior consultant SAP PP looking to participate in an ambitious SAP implementation project with a large North American manufacturing corporation. You have demonstrated the capability to analyze business processes, functional and technical requirements. Also you have deep understanding of SAP package solution implementation tools and methodologies.
IBM Client Innovation Center in East Lansing, MI has an immediate opportunity for an experienced, forward thinking SAP Functional Specialist with a passion for growth and innovation. Join our team and utilize leading-edge technology to configure, develop, deliver and support applications for our clients in areas such as Mobile, Big Data, Cloud Computing or Smarter Commerce. Our clients are some of the world’s leading companies and the candidate will be a part of challenging projects to build and support technical solutions for their needs. The SAP Functional Specialist will work with clients to understand their business requirements, and help design a solution, using their business process knowledge. They will assist clients in the implementation, configuration, and support of SAP Functionality. The goal is to effectively integrate packaged technology into the client’s business environment in order to achieve client expected business results. Experience in Production Planning (PP).
What you will do:
- You will assist clients in the development and support of Plan to Manufacture business processes in SAP This role uses consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the client business environment to achieve client expected business results.
- As the consultant, you will conduct workshops, deliver integrated solutions as well as ensure development of functional and technical documentation.
- The consultant will leverage management skills to plan the work and drive a team to timely completion of project milestones
- You can also participate in business development activities and should be able to represent company interests and participate in business development.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 2 or more full life cycle SAP implementations
- 4+ years of experience implementing and working SAP PP
- Good working knowledge of SAP PP including all related master data and customizing settings
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- 4+ years of experience in PP and integration with other SAP modules
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- 7+ years of experience implementing and working SAP PP
- 3 or more full life cycle SAP implementations
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge? Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.