To apply, CLICK HERE.
NETCHEX is seeking a Client Service Representative for our Corporate Office in Covington. This position provides daily administrative support to various departments and performs the duties of telephone receptionist.
- Receive and transfer incoming telephone calls
- Monitor and screen visitors
- Maintain daily client payroll pickup
- Receive and distribute all incoming faxes
- Order office supplies for corporate and off-site offices
- Maintain and distribute incoming and outgoing mail
- Assist with and/or set up in-house meetings
- Assist in training of new receptionist
- General administrative support to various departments
- Other duties as needed
- Working knowledge of telephone system
- High school graduate or GED
- At least two years of office clerical or administrative experience required
- MS Excel and Word skills required
- Must be able to work Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Success Factors/Job Competencies:
- Ability to interact with several different management levels, departments, and office locations, and offer a high degree of customer service to external and internal customers
- Ability to make quick decisions and work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-task oriented environment
- Knowledge of cloud-based phone system
Special Position Requirements:
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Why Join us?
- Excellent Challenging, fun, and rewarding work environment
- 100% Employer paid Health & Dental Insurance for employees.
- 100% Employer paid STD, LTD, and Life Insurance for employees
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Employer Match
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Philanthropic opportunities to give back to our community
- Business casual dress attire
NETCHEX is an Equal Opportunity Employer