To apply, CLICK HERE.
SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE (SDR)
NETCHEX is seeking an exceptional Sales Development Representative (SDR) to support our National Sales Division. This is a full-time position working out of our Corporate office in Covington, LA. The SDR is the first point of contact for prospective clients to explore and determine a need for our solutions. This is an exciting and unique opportunity for someone who is creative, passionate, resourceful, and a self-driven team player who is eager to move up quickly in a rapidly growing sales organization. Opportunities for advancement to inside or outside sales positions are available based on the individual’s performance and business need.
As an SDR, you will call a list of prospects; identify and document current Payroll, HR, Benefits effectiveness and desired effectiveness to identifying any gaps as well as opportunities to provide support for prospective external customers which would result in an appointment to be set with Inside or Outside Sales Groups. The ideal candidate must possess self-discipline, excellent listening, communication and problem-solving skills with a strong desire to exceed and intense determination to win!
- Execute business-to-business proactive outreach by the outbound calling of key contacts in prospective companies within identified territories to generate awareness and interest in our solutions, resulting in an appointment being generated for a Sales Executive to follow-up and move the potential opportunity forward
- Provide a clear, compelling and articulate explanation of our business value to prospective customers
- Probe for the business gap and pre-qualify need and decision authority
- Generate qualified leads for our Sales Executive; Schedule qualified appointments,
- Maintain and add information to Salesforce in a prescribed manner
- Develop a firm knowledge base of product offering and capabilities and future enhancements
- Follow general guidelines, template and sales training to achieve quota and activity goals assigned
- Lead or participate in other assigned projects
Experience and Personal Qualities we look for:
- College degree in business, psychology, marketing or related field preferred
- 1 - 2 years of B2B inside sales, preferably in SaaS environment preferred
- Prefer candidates who have experience with cold calling AND like it!!!
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Excellent communication and listening skill
- Wants to make an Impact!
- Ability to be trained and mentored in a fast-paced team environment
NETCHEX is the fastest growing Payroll, Human Resource, Time and Attendance, and Benefits services company in America. Our passion and dedication are making our clients’ experience exceptional through our software and support service. We at NETCHEX understand that hiring people with an exceptional outlook on customer service and innovation is key.
Why Join us?
- Competitive base pay with an uncapped compensation structure
- 100% Employer paid Health & Dental Insurance for employees.
- 100% Employer paid STD, LTD, and Life Insurance for employees
- 401(k) Employer Match
- Generous PTO and paid holidays. Vision Insurance
- Philanthropic opportunities to give back to our community
- Business casual dress attire
NETCHEX IS A Equal Opportunity Employer