To apply, CLICK HERE.
Intralox, L.L.C. has an opening for an Account Manager on its Fruit/Vegetable/Dairy & Ready Meals Team. As a member of this team, the qualified individual will be responsible for calling on accounts at the plant level and assisting in the development and implementation of strategies at specific accounts with emphasis on institutional conversions for multi-plant corporations. This individual will primarily service the Texas, New Mexico, Louisiana, and Mississippi territory. The preferred location for potential candidates would be located in the Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston, or Austin metro area.
Intralox is a division of Laitram, L.L.C., with an extensive portfolio of innovative products and services that improve lives and optimize business worldwide each day. Intralox’s conveyance solutions enhance food safety, power e-commerce, and solve challenges for industries from automotive to industrial manufacturing to consumer goods.
Together, our 3,000+ global employees are reliable problem solvers, continuously developing and directly delivering solutions that have driven our customers’ growth worldwide for more than 45 years. We consistently and sustainably work together to create long-term value by continuously improving products, services, and processes for our customers. Our award-winning customer service team provides comprehensive support and access to technical experts to deliver fast, reliable solutions.
Intralox was founded upon the principle of doing the right thing, by treating customers, employees, and suppliers with honesty, fairness, and respect. We aim as a company to practice these principles every day, which is why we have been consistently recognized for innovation and workplace excellence.
We listen objectively, think creatively, and deliver results. To learn more about our company culture, philosophy, and benefits, please visit our company page.
- Successfully manage plant level strategy and execution so that our efforts are constantly moving the institutional sales process forward.
- Prospect and develop new customer relationships. Introduce and evaluate customers’ need for Intralox’s products, services, and solutions across applications.
- Identify sales opportunities. Articulate and document company resources needed to bring sales to closure.
- Regularly visit customer plants and corporate sites to understand customer’s production realities, identify opportunities where Intralox can bring value, and introduce products, services, and solutions to our customers.
- Present Intralox management and peers with facts about customers and an accurate picture of the market so that effective strategy can be built and decisions made.
- Embrace the concept of team-based selling in performing the job. Look for opportunities to use team and company resources to further the ultimate goal of selling.
- Participate in mandatory team and company gatherings.
- Embrace the concept of “self-management” in performing the above responsibilities.
- B.S. or B.A. is strongly preferred from an accredited university.
- Minimum 4 years proven industrial sales experience with solid commercial skills.
- Industrial sales background.
- Proven record calling on decision makers at the Plant Level.
- Excellent communicator and team player.
- Willingness to travel in range of 60- 70%.
- Interest and aptitude in technical industrial processes and conveyance issues.
- Experience selling conveyor systems, industrial components, or capital equipment.