To apply, CLICK HERE.
Intralox, L.L.C. has an opening for an inside Account Representative on the Customer Service team. As a member of this team, the qualified individual will be responsible for providing exceptional service support to customers and for managing accounts through reactive and proactive contact, working with an industry-focused team to maintain and grow sales.
For more information about Intralox and the great benefits that we offer, click here.
- Service customer requests for quotes and orders received through multiple channels of communication with a high degree of accuracy.
- Assist customers with industry-specific product information.
- Provide recommendations and technical assistance for conveyor and belting solutions.
- Create interest in and offer value-added products and services to customers.
- Build and expand customer relationships to ensure replacement and new business.
- Co-manage accounts in conjunction with multiple team resources.
- Strong mathematical and technical aptitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-managed team player
- Working knowledge of Windows-based software
- Ability to work rotating shifts: 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.; 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.; 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.; and 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Ability to travel by air and car at least two times a year for up to a week at a time
- Ability to type a minimum of 35 words per minute
- Ability to work the occasional weekend for training and development
- Previous business-to-business customer phone support service experience preferred
- College degree preferred
- Fluent Spanish and/or Portuguese language skills a plus
- Familiarity with ERP systems (Oracle) a plus