To apply, CLICK HERE.
Intralox, L.L.C. has an opening for an inside Account Representative. As a member of this team, the qualified individual will be responsible for providing exceptional service support to customers and for managing accounts through reactive and proactive contact, working with an industry-focused team to maintain and grow sales.
Intralox has been the world leader of award-winning, comprehensive conveyance solutions for over 45 years. We invented modular plastic conveyor belting and continue to provide outstanding customer service by being reliably innovative and offering cutting edge solutions to our customers. Intralox is the largest of four operating divisions of Laitram, L.L.C. and offers an unparalleled opportunity for those who want to work for an established, yet growing company in the private sector. To learn more about our company culture, philosophy, and benefits, please visit our company page.
- Service customer requests for quotes and orders received through multiple channels of communication with a high degree of accuracy
- Assist customers with industry-specific product information
- Provide recommendations and technical assistance for conveyor and belting solutions
- Create interest in and offer value-added products and services to customers
- Build and expand customer relationships to ensure replacement and new business
- Co-manage accounts in conjunction with multiple team resources
- Strong mathematical and technical aptitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Portuguese
- Fluent English language skills
- Self-managed team player
- Working knowledge of Windows-based software
- Ability to work rotating shifts: 5:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.; 6:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.; and 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Ability to type a minimum of 35 words per minute
- Ability to work the occasional weekend for training and development
- Ability to travel by air and car at least two times a year for up to a week at a time
- Previous business-to-business customer phone support service experience preferred
- College degree preferred
- Fluent Spanish language skills a plus
- Familiarity with ERP systems (Oracle) a plus