To apply, CLICK HERE.
We are pioneers. We were the first to break the sound barrier and design the first functional jetpack. We were aboard NASA’s first lunar mission and brought advanced tiltrotor systems to market. Today, we are defining the future of on-demand mobility. At Bell, we are proud to be an iconic company with superb talent, rapidly creating novel and coveted vertical lift experiences.
Bell is currently looking for a Rotor Blade Technician for a facility in Broussard, Louisiana. This site is responsible for blade repair activities.
This position may be assigned to work overtime, depending on production needs. This position works under direction of Production and Quality management.
- Perform composite repairs on aircraft components in accordance with FAA and OEM requirements
- Rotor blade repair activities include sanding, cleaning, and blade specific maintenance
- Minor repairs and balancing of Main and Tail rotor blades
High school diploma or equivalent
- Effective communication skills, both verbally and written
- Knowledge of personal computers
- Attention to detail and follow directions, both written and verbal
- Maintain good eye-hand coordination
- Work well in a team oriented environment
- Prior blade repair experience and knowledge of all facets of blade repair preferred
- Note: the level and salary grade hired for will be dependent upon years of relevant experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Safely move parts and tools onto and off of the work areas
- Ability to use/manipulate objects – such as tools and parts – with a high degree of precision.
- Safely access and/or work in all parts of the production floor; this may require the employee to stand for long periods of time.
Don’t miss the chance to join a diverse, inclusive environment where you feel a sense of belonging. As a member of our global workforce, you will collaborate with dedicated, enthusiastic teams where unique experiences, backgrounds and ideas combined with a strong passion for our products take us above and beyond flight.
EEO Statement Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR)., Non-U.S. persons selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to export-restricted information. , The ITAR/EAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.