To apply, CLICK HERE.
The Business Development/Recruiter position is a direct-hire position working for HGA in Ruston, LA. We anticipate this position will not be filled until 2021.
The Business Development/Recruiter is responsible for developing new business relationships while managing current business relationships as well as recruiting for new and existing client opportunities including direct-hire and contract positions.
ESSENTIAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT RESPONSIBILITIES
• Business Development/Recruiter is responsible for developing leads for new Staffing business and other engineering services offered by HGA.
• Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and existing clients.
• Be attentive to client’s needs and be capable of evaluating those needs and offering solutions and assessments as necessary.
• Participate in social interaction with clients.
• Business Development/Recruiter will utilize third party resources such as contractors, suppliers, engineering firms and service firms for solicitation of business and gathering of information required for the pursuit of leads.
• Develop and pursue sales leads through cold calling and networking with potential clients and through trade shows or industry publications.
• Business Development/Recruiter will prepare and present technical sales presentations to potential clients.
• Coordinate and make proposals and presentations.
ESSENTIAL RECRUITING RESPONSIBILITIES
• Business Development/Recruiter will quickly and efficiently fill client and HGA positions for multiple disciplines and industries.
• Determine applicant qualifications by reviewing resumes, interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
• Business Development/Recruiter will prepare candidate resumes and supporting documents, prepare candidates for interviews, and manage candidates throughout the interview process.
• Maintain all relevant applicant and interview data in the applicant tracking system.
• Business Development/Recruiter will ensure client and candidate satisfaction throughout the placement process.
Qualifications:EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, science or other related discipline, or Associate’s Degree and related experience.
• At least 5 years of experience in industry business development and recruiting desired.
• Experience with the Oil & Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, Chemical, or Energy industries needed; prefer candidates possessing existing client contacts in those industries in the Louisiana/Texas/Arkansas area.
• Proficiency in using social media, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc. is desired.
• Business Development/Recruiter must have a willingness and ability to travel as required.
• Candidates should have ties to the Northern Louisiana area to be considered.