To apply, CLICK HERE.
Position Summary & Duties:This Business Development position is a direct-hire position working for the HGA Staffing business unit at our office in Ruston, LA. We anticipate this position will not be filled until 2021.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT POSITION SUMMARY
The Business Development position will be based in Ruston, LA, and is responsible for new business development for HGA and to strategically support existing clients to continue to build and strengthen our relationships.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for developing leads for new clients, projects and other services as offered by Hunt Guillot & Associates.
• Develop relationships with potential new customers throughout various business industries and areas.
• Identify and report any issues that need addressing with the customer.
• Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and existing clients.
• Be attentive to customers’ needs and be capable of evaluating those needs and offering solutions and assessments as necessary.
• Participate in social interaction with Clients. Establish clientele at the Corporate level.
• Utilize third party resources such as contractors, suppliers, engineering firms and service firms for solicitation of business and gathering of information required for the pursuit of leads.
• Develop and pursue sales leads through cold calling and networking with potential clients and through trade shows or industry publications.
• Follow up on all sales leads from incoming inquiries (written, email and via telephone) and through cold calling and networking activities.
• Prepare and present technical sales presentations to potential clients.
• Identify trade shows and seminars that improve position in marketplace.
• Assist with budget review, proposal development, presentations and negotiations as necessary.
• Coordinate proposal development and presentations. Participate in upper management meetings to provide market knowledge and strategies.
• Responsible for advertising, sales promotions, public relations, and management information.
• Perform any and all other duties and activities assigned by the Manager.
Qualifications:BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, science or other related discipline or Associate’s Degree and related experience.
• At least five years of experience in Oil & Gas, Chemical, Wood Products, or Energy industries business development required.
• Prefer candidates possessing existing client contacts in those industries in the Louisiana/Texas/Arkansas areas.
• Previous experience with business development in the Staffing Industry desired.
• Proficiency in using social media, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc. needed.
• Willingness to travel
• Must have ties or experience working in the Northern Louisiana area to be considered.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Ability to react promptly and efficiently to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Self-starter with strong written and oral communication skills, interpersonal skills, leadership skills, and presentation skills.
• Capability to conduct research into project-related issues and products.
• Capability and willingness to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
• Ability to influence and persuade to achieve desired outcomes.
• Ability to negotiate.
• Strong analytical, problem solving, and negotiation skills.
• Excellent customer relationship/development.
• Ability to identify and meet client expectations.
• Identify ways to sell the relationship “Up the Line”.