To apply, CLICK HERE.
“Certified Nurse Assistant” Coordinator
Position Location: Health & Natural Sciences
Position Title: “Certified Nurse Assistant” Coordinator
Job Summary: Provides supervision and instruction and for the certified nurse assistant programs.
Education and Experience Requirements: The program coordinator shall be a registered nurse (RN) and shall have the following experience and qualifications:
- Minimum of two years of nursing experience, of which at least one year must be in caring for the elderly or chronically ill, obtained through employment in any of the following:
- a nursing facility/unit;
- a geriatrics department;
- a chronic care hospital;
- other long-term care setting; or
- experience in varied responsibilities including, but not limited to, direct resident care or supervision and staff education; and
- Completion of VTIE, CTTIE, "Train-the-Trainer" type program or a master's degree or higher
Work Hours: Full time position
Physical Demands: When Applicable
- Ability to work in excess of 40 hours a week, which may include nights and weekends.
- Ability to view a computer screen for long periods of time.
- Ability to function in a high-pressure, stressful environment and meet stringent deadlines.
- Ability to operate a computer and standard office equipment.
- Ability to carry <25 lbs., stand, sit, reach, bend, and climb
Pursuant to LCTCS Policy, the individuals selected for these positions will be subject to a criminal background investigation.
To apply send cover letter, CV/resume, and reference contact information.
By email (Preferred): email@example.com (Add CNA Coordinator in the subject line)
By fax: 504-278-6489
By mail or hand deliver: 3710 Paris Rd. Chalmette, LA 70043
Incomplete applications will not be forwarded for review.
ADA & EOE