To apply, CLICK HERE.
Intralox, L.L.C. has an opening in its Customer Service Department for a Manager of internal account representatives responsible for our Food business unit in Latin & South America (LA).
Primary responsibilities include (but are not limited to): Coordinating activities and the flow of information between Customer Service, Sales, Operations, and Marketing; Goal setting, training, and coaching for individuals within the team; Initiating, managing, and leading internal sales initiatives; Developing policies and procedures for operational excellence.
The successful candidate for this key position will accelerate progress within the team by hands-on and leads-by-example management styles. As a member of the Customer Service Management Team, this individual will help develop overall departmental priorities and strategic direction as it pertains to world class service and proactive sales efforts. The individual will help identify current bottlenecks and future needs of the department and company, as well as implementation of the appropriate solution(s). In addition, the individual will work very closely with the LA Food Business Unit Leader on sales execution and operational process improvements enabling aggressive growth in Intralox’ LA Food business.
Intralox is a division of Laitram, L.L.C., with an extensive portfolio of innovative products and services that improve lives and optimize business worldwide each day. Intralox’s conveyance solutions enhance food safety, power e-commerce, and solve challenges for industries from automotive to industrial manufacturing to consumer goods.
Together, our 3,000+ global employees are reliable problem solvers, continuously developing and directly delivering solutions that have driven our customers’ growth worldwide for more than 45 years. We consistently and sustainably work together to create long-term value by continuously improving products, services, and processes for our customers. Our award-winning customer service team provides comprehensive support and access to technical experts to deliver fast, reliable solutions.
Intralox was founded upon the principle of doing the right thing, by treating customers, employees, and suppliers with honesty, fairness, and respect. We aim as a company to practice these principles every day, which is why we have been consistently recognized for innovation and workplace excellence.
We listen objectively, think creatively, and deliver results. To learn more about our company culture, philosophy, and benefits, please visit our company page.
- Manage internal LA Food account representatives commercially and operationally
- Set overall performance standards and goals
- Conduct individual performance planning and performance evaluation sessions throughout the year
- Make personnel decisions as well as salary adjustments and distribution of incentive payments
- Provide coaching and training on sales & service techniques that support the Intralox Sales Methodologies
- Coordinate the Team Selling efforts of Customer Service with other departments & resources
- Collaborate with the LA Food Business Unit Leader on strategies and execution towards growing the LA Food business
- Various other responsibilities as needed
- Fluency in Portuguese, Spanish and English
- College degree in business or other commercial disciplines
- Three to five years of people management or leadership experience
- Proven track record of experience with Inside Sales and Customer Service in a business to business environment in Latin and South America (preferably with engineered products)
- Demonstrated management skills
- Enthusiastic team player with excellent organizational skills
- Strong commercial skills
- Good technical aptitude
- Familiarity with customer relationship management (CRM) and order entry systems
- Ability to travel (4-6 times per year)