Location: 1ST LAKE PROPERTIES, INC.
To apply, CLICK HERE.
We are adding a Debt Collector to our Collections Department to assist in the recovery of money on delinquent accounts.
Duties and Qualifications
As the Debt Collector, you will contribute to the overall financial wellbeing of the company by:
- Managing multiple accounts for delinquency and debt collections
- Locating and contacting debtors about outstanding balances
- Sending out correspondences (includes email and mailings) for delinquent accounts regarding negotiated payment plan and or missed settlement payments
- Investigating and resolving disputes regarding debt collection balances
- Making address changes and maintaining files regarding debtors for correct and current contact information
To be successful, you will need:
- Experience collecting debt
- The ability to prioritize multiple tasks to ensure the successful completion of each debt collection attempt
- Adept at negotiating and resolving conflicts while speaking persuasively and listening critically
- The ability to maintain accurate records on all correspondences regarding collection accounts
- Ability to quickly learn and become proficient with our in-house software programs
For your excellent skills and abilities, you will receive:
- Hourly pay plus commissions on debts collected
- Paid time off which includes holidays, vacation time, sick time, and other perks
- Benefits which include health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- 401k retirement savings account with a company match