To apply, CLICK HERE.
Who We Are
Textron Systems is part of Textron, a $14 billion, multi-industry company employing 35,000 talented makers, thinkers, creators and doers worldwide. We make things that fly, hover, zoom and launch. Things that move people. Protect soldiers. Power industries. We serve customers in industries spanning aerospace and defense, specialized vehicles, turf care and fuel systems.
This role is in Textron System’s Marine & Land Systems business area. Visit TextronSystems.com & Lycoming.com to read more about who we are and the products we make!
About This Role
We believe people should love what they do – in this role, you will be responsible for:
Electrical Engineers will contribute to the design, development, testing and support production of TMLS’ family of Land Vehicles. The individual must have a passion for vehicles and transportation systems technology, accompanied with exceptional communication skills, great attitude, be a results-oriented team player, and a great problem-solver.
- Design, develop, test and support production of Textron Marine & Land Systems’ family of land vehicles.
- Perform integration of vehicle components, subsystems and subassemblies in conjunction with new design, product improvement, field and production problem/resolution.
- Specification and selection of electrical and electronic components
- Selection of vehicle cabling & development of cable routings
- Development of schematic/wiring diagrams
- Component installations, interface junction box design, electronics system interfaces,
- & protective device analysis and coordination
- Voltage drop and power analysis
- Provide technical support to designers, draftsmen, and test engineers for technical data package.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related engineering discipline is required.
Must be knowledgeable in 3 or more of the following areas:
- Electrical/Electronic component and system integration and analysis
- Electrical power distribution system design and electrical load analysis
- Electrical circuit design and analysis
- Electromotive components system design and integration
- Electro-mechanical and servo control mechanism design and integration.
- Electrical/Electronic instrumentation and data acquisition.
- Experience in electrical engineering skills in a lab environment
How We Care
At Textron Systems, our talented people make us successful. We promote an inclusive environment where we value individuality, differences, and unique perspectives.
Our Company is committed to offering employees opportunities to grow and develop. Our benefits and compensation packages are designed to help our talented employees excel and achieve their goals, so they can make a difference every day in and outside of the workplace. Below are just a few examples!
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Education Assistance
- Career Development & Training Opportunities
- Wellness Program (including Fitness Reimbursement)
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401(K) with Company Funding
- Paid Parental Leave
Are you a Military Veteran?
Textron's products and services are trusted everyday by those who protect our country. We are dedicated to hiring these Veterans and aim to translate their skills to make an impact on our Company.
EEO Statement Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.