To apply, CLICK HERE.
Northwest Louisiana Technical Community College is accepting applications for the following positions:
Part time Electrician Instructor at the NLTCC- Shreveport Campus
Duties and Responsibilities:
Instructional/Teaching Performance Instructional Development
Student Guidance and Advising Activities Qualifications and Experience to apply:
Applicants must have a minimum of four years of documented work experience as an electrician. Preferred qualifications would include an associate’s degree and post-secondary teaching experience. Must have experience with electronics and PLC’s.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must possess good interpersonal skills
- Must possess excellent decision-making skills
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
- Additional Requirements:
- A valid Louisiana Driver’s License Proof of motor vehicle insurance
- In accordance with NLTCC Policy #6.003, a criminal history check will be conducted on all new hires. NLTCC participates in the federal E-Verify system for identification and employment eligibility purposes.
- Application Instructions:
- Please submit resumes, transcripts and any references to the following address:
- Northwest Louisiana Technical Community College 9500 Industrial Drive
Minden, LA 71055
- Attn: Human Resources
- Or fax: 318-371-3325
- Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
For more information about Northwest Louisiana Technical Community College, visit nltcc.edu
- Northwest Louisiana Technical Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, qualified disability, marital status, veteran’s status, or sexual orientation in admissions to its programs, services, or activities, in access to them, in treatment of individuals, or in any aspect of its operations. NLTCC does not discriminate in its hiring or employment practices.