To apply, CLICK HERE.
PERK UP your career by joining Reily Foods Company, a family owned business based out of New Orleans, LA. Known for our iconic brands Luzianne Tea, French Market and New England Coffees and Blue Plate Mayonnaise we’ve been bringing family and friends together since 1902!
LET’S GET ROASTING! The Financial Analyst is responsible for analyzing business and financial results for the Company. This role will assist in developing and updating weekly and monthly reports and forecasts including supporting various departments’ ad-hoc reporting and analytic needs. This high visibility position will have regular interaction with the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) and is expected to perform complex ad hoc analysis on a regular basis, assist in special projects, support the development of presentation materials for executive leadership, and continuously identify opportunities for process improvements.
GRIND THE BEANS. The crucial step to this position’s perfection.
- Analyzes business and financial results to identify key drivers of variances, opportunities, and risks.
- Develops strong cross functional partnerships and provides excellent customer service.
- Integral part of financial reporting and systems development/implementation with a focus on flexible, multi-use reports of key financials and performance indicators.
- Provides analytical decision-making support to business partners including pricing and customer profitability.
- Assists in coordinating and developing management presentations of the monthly results and annual plans, synthesizing input from all key partners.
- Analyzes promotional allowance programs, determines the financial returns and reports key findings.
- Analyzes business segment profitability, including the impact of planned product launches.
- Assists with the annual planning process and ongoing forecasting by helping manage timelines and calendars to ensure timely and accurate analysis and forecasting of financials.
- Performs various complex ad hoc analysis.
- Travels to plant locations as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
BREW THE PERFECT CUP. Ideal candidates will meet the following requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related Business field; MBA preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in an analyst role.
- Strong financial modeling, critical reasoning, and process analysis skills.
- Consumer packaged goods company experience a plus.
- Experience with Corporate Planning Management system such as Adaptive Insights.
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems.
- Ability to work independently, comfortable with ambiguity, and accountable for results.
- Detail oriented and ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to develop and deliver presentations to senior leaders and work effectively across multiple departments.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint; must be able to create engaging reports and presentations.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
SMELL THE AROMA. Benefits include health insurance, 401k, LTD, paid vacation and holidays!
Reily Foods Company is an equal opportunity employer, Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.