To apply, CLICK HERE.
Coordinates the inventory & delivery of supplies used at parish buildings.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Main duties and responsibilities include the following: (Other duties may be assigned.)
- Responsible for tracking inventory & replenishing supplies using inventory software, maintaining optimal inventory levels. Distribute materials, products, parts, and supplies based on incoming requisitions from parish departments and other governmental agencies.
- Coordinates monthly billing with Office Coordinator.
- Drives parish vehicle and forklift in order to pick up incoming stock and deliver supplies to designated locations.
- Keeps an accurate list of surplus items for auctions and is responsible for coordinating the parish auction.
- Maintain vehicle, supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and or ability required.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- Four (4) years of experience as a supply clerk is preferred.
- Knowledge of all materials, supplies & equipment used in the Environmental Services Department and parish buildings.
- Ability to function at a basic level of computer proficiency. (Email, internet, word processing, and inventory applications.) A computer skills test may be administered to qualified applicants.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Interpersonal skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to lift up to fifty (50) pounds to the waist.