To apply, CLICK HERE.
PERK UP your career by joining Reily Foods Company, a 4th generation family owned business based out of New Orleans, LA. We manufacture iconic brands including Luzianne Iced Tea, Blue Plate Mayonnaise and French Market Coffee. We turn everyday occasions into meaningful moments and been bringing family and friends together since 1902!
LET’S GET ROASTING! This position is responsible for loading and unloading of product from delivery trucks and safely transferring inventory throughout the operations buildings.
GRIND THE BEANS. The crucial step to this position’s perfection.
- Operates a forklift to load and unload items to and from delivery trucks and places in correct area in the plant.
- Transfers bulk bags and pallets throughout the operations buildings.
- Processes and selects orders for receiving and delivery.
- Follows all safety procedures and participates in safety training. Maintains safe and efficient use of equipment, tools, and person. Reports any injury or accident immediately to supervisory and/or any unsafe condition.
- Supports and complies with GMP’s. Understands and follows emergency action plan.
- Supports food safety, quality and legality.
- Ensures the operation is providing food-safe, quality products which meet or exceed all product specifications and regulatory requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
BREW THE PERFECT CUP. Ideal candidates will meet the following requirements.
- Forklift license or ability to obtain license.
- Experience in a manufacturing warehouse or distribution environment preferred.
- High attention to detail with good organizational skills.
- Basic computer skills with the ability to receive purchase orders, print labels, make shipments, and move materials with our ERP system.
- Demonstrated ability to follow and carry out instructions with minimal
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment resulting in consistent productivity.
- Positive and flexible team player.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal.
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds.
- Dependable and punctual.
- Strong safety awareness.
SMELL THE AROMA. Full time position, M-F. Benefits include health insurance, 401k, LTD, paid vacation and holidays! Position is located at our New Orleans Plant, 5601 Chef Menteur Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70126.
Reily Foods Company is an equal opportunity employer, Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.