To apply, CLICK HERE.
$500 sign on bonus!
At 1st Lake Properties we are currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Maintenance Technician to service tenant needs at our small portfolio of office buildings and strip malls, a few single tenant warehouses, and two storage facilities.
Interested candidates can call Elizabeth Hughes at 504.455.8644 for more information.
Duties and Qualifications
What you will do:
The Maintenance Technician for our Commercial portfolio will perform the following duties:
- Troubleshoot minor HVAC issues and perform minor repairs that do not require official HVAC certification (such as blowing out lines, changing filters, etc.)
- Perform preventative maintenance
- Repair maintenance requests for tenants & common area building repairs including electrical, plumbing, keys, carpentry, etc.
- Maintain shops & ensure Inventory Control & Maintenance Paperwork is performed per the company guidelines
- Minor Painting
- Janitorial & Grounds duties as necessary
- Minor on call duties for major emergencies only
- Prepare vacant space for new tenant move in
- Inspect roofs, common areas and the general mechanics of the building on a regular basis and report deficiencies found
- Assist in inspecting vendor work
What you need to be successful:
Qualified Maintenance Technicians will have tools and reliable transportation, and will also be able to pass a background check and drug screening.
What you’ll receive:
1st Lake Properties offers free education and training to all of our team members, and we also offer a full complement of benefits and a generous amount of paid time off to help you achieve work-life harmony!
Still not convinced?
Click here https://1stlake.com/company-culture/ to learn more about our organization and our culture!