To apply, CLICK HERE.
The Industrial Manufacturing Instructor is a 12-month, full-time position located at the Main Campus in Alexandria, Louisiana. CLTCC serves ten parishes (Avoyelles, Catahoula, Concordia, Grant, LaSalle, Natchitoches, Rapides, Sabine, Vernon, Winn) in central Louisiana and has eight sites: 1) the Main Campus in Alexandria; 2) the Avoyelles Site in Cottonport; 3) the Huey P. Long Site in Winnfield; 4) the Rod Brady Site in Jena; 5) the Lamar Salter Site in Leesville; 6) the Natchitoches Site; 7) the Sabine Valley Site in Many; and 8) the Ferriday Site.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- In collaboration with the Industrial Manufacturers, develop the courses to accommodate their desired outcome.
- Provides and supports classroom instruction of required courses
- Selects and assesses student learning outcomes, fosters effective learning in both
- classroom and lab settings, and promotes good public relations via contacts and regular
- communications with business, industry, and the public sector
- Assures the development of schedules for the Program that meet the needs of students
- and integrates instructional technology in all modes of delivery.
- Develop and implement measures and methodology for determining the effectiveness
- and efficiency of the courses
- Attains, maintains and reviews program certification requirements, as appropriate.
- Follows and enforces rules and regulations as described by the Louisiana Community and Technical College System and other policies and procedures established by the college.
- Serves on committees as needed.
- Other assigned duties
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Industrial Manufacturing in areas of Instrument/Electrical, Mechanical and Maintenance.
- Associates Degree in Industrial Technology or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and overall computer related activities.
Reporting to the Vice Chancellor of Workforce or designee, the Industrial Manufacturing
- Instructor supports the development and coordination of the Classroom instruction primarily
- for the Workforce Training Initiatives with Industry partners.
- 10+ years of experience in Industrial Manufacturing in areas of Instrument/Electrical, Mechanical and Maintenance
- BS in Industrial Technology or related field.
- Certifications in OSHA 10/30 in construction and/or industry, CPT and any other
- Manufacturing related certificates.
- • In accordance with LCTCS Policy #6.036, a criminal history check will be conducted on all new hires. CLTCC participates in the federal E-Verify system for identification and employment eligibility purposes.
- A cover letter of no more than two pages indicating how the qualifications and employment standards listed in this position announcement are met.
- A detailed resume that summarizes educational preparation and professional experience for the position.
- Candidates selected for an interview must provide:
- o Official college and university transcripts showing the awarded/conferred degree to meet
- required educational qualifications. Unofficial transcripts are acceptable at the time of
- application; however, original transcript(s) are due at hire
o Three letters of recommendation are required. To honor applicant confidentiality, a letter
- of recommendation from your current immediate supervisor is not required.
o The names, cell phone numbers, and email addresses of three references. Applicants will
- be notified before references are contacted.
Submit documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications accepted until position is filled
Central Louisiana Technical Community College is committed to diversity and is an equal opportunity/equal access employer.