To apply, CLICK HERE.
Position Summary & Duties:The Information Technology Manager is a direct-hire position working for an HGA client in the Ruston, LA area.
The IT Manager is responsible for supervising the development, installation, security and support of information systems within all departments.
IT MANAGER ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Directs a team to ensure network operating system switches, routers, and servers are available to authorized users.
• Directs a team to ensure that all telecommunication needs are met and expanded as needed.
• Configures, installs, upgrades, and maintains all network devices as needed with high level support above team needs.
• Designs network topology, supervises installation of, and maintains network infrastructure utilizing team members as needed.
• IT Manager coordinates technical support and network administration functions as required to maintain systems. Functions as primary high level technical contact for resolution of complex technical problems involving internet service providers and transport service providers.
• Recommends and develops plans for network applications and systems, including hardware and software purchases, standardization of applications, and budgeting within policy guidelines. Evaluates departmental user purchase requests for compatibility, standardization, value, and potential to transfer or share equipment.
• Provides a schedule to ensure on-call response support for emergency and off-hour problems has immediate response and resolution.
• Develops and maintains inventories and documentation on all systems, applications, and hardware.
• IT Manager develops and/or recommends user training programs, and user policies/procedures related to information systems.
• Develops, documents, and administers disaster-recovery policies and procedures.
• Manages back-up systems and offsite data archives.
• Maintains knowledge of new and existing networking systems and practices to ensure compatibility, capability, and reliability.
• Maintains knowledge of current and emerging Cyber Security Standards as applicable to the network.
• Assists in the design and implementation of other technology systems as necessary, such as security systems or the integration of data gathering devices with computers.
• Insures that departmental network systems and are supported through the use of contract or staff technicians.
• IT Manager determines budgetary needs and recommends most value oriented methods.
• Manages and directs personnel engaged in providing such maintenance support.
Qualifications:IT MANAGER EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree (B.S.) or equivalent; or four plus years related IT Manager experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ethernet and Fiber Optic Networks
• Telecommunications experience
• Windows domain, Windows Server 2012/2016/2019 and Windows 10
• Exchange 2016, SQL Server, SharePoint
• Cisco Email Security Appliance, Cisco Access Points and Controllers, and Cisco Routers and Switches
• DHCP, DNS, IIS, Group Policy
• VMWare Vsphere
• Cisco Meraki
• Veeam Backup and Replication
• Experience performing modern security threat assessments and mitigations
• DataCore SanSymphony
• System Center Configuration Manager
• Kronos Time and Attendance
• IT Manager candidates should be within daily commuting distance of Ruston, LA to be considered