To apply, CLICK HERE.
Intralox, L.L.C., the world leader in conveyor equipment solutions utilizing modular plastic conveyor belts, has a position available for an IT Manufacturing Lead in our Digital Solutions (DS) group. This role is likened to a IT Business Relationship Manager or Portfolio manager who reports directly to Intralox’s CIO with a dotted line to a General Manager and/or domain Leader in our Modular Plastic Belting (MPB_ business.. The Manager will participate in Manufacturing Leadership team meetings to ensure the right decisions, priorities and execution are achieved.
Overall, this role provides an opportunity to work on Intralox’s largest, most important strategic initiatives in a global role to help us leverage our investment in Oracle EBS, improving the adoption and driving continuous improvement in the business by helping us reach entitlement of the ERP. Also, the Lead will partner with our global manufacturing teams to identify the biggest opportunities for operational excellence, clarify and prioritize pain points and produce a systems roadmap that is clearly sequenced on highest value work.
It is expected that this Lead will take critical, strategic Oracle EBS planning, design and implementation decisions while also being able to understand and assess impacts related to other Enterprise applications (PLM, CRM etc.).
This a high-profile role in the enterprise where the Manager will be expected to help make operational and commercial system decisions that will directly impact the company’s top and bottom line.
Open to candidates within Georgia, Texas or Louisiana.
Intralox, L.L.C., the world leader in conveyor equipment solutions utilizing modular plastic conveyor belts, has a position available for a Mechanical Engineer on our [Team] in the [City] office. The Mechanical Engineer develops, designs, and manages the fabrication, implementation and testing of various components and equipment for complex conveyance projects.
Intralox is a division of Laitram, L.L.C., with an extensive portfolio of innovative products and services that improve lives and optimize business worldwide each day. Intralox’s conveyance solutions enhance food safety, power e-commerce, and solve challenges for industries from automotive to industrial manufacturing to consumer goods.
Together, our 3,000+ global employees are reliable problem solvers, continuously developing and directly delivering solutions that have driven our customers’ growth worldwide for more than 45 years. We consistently and sustainably work together to create long-term value by continuously improving products, services, and processes for our customers. Our award-winning customer service team provides comprehensive support and access to technical experts to deliver fast, reliable solutions.
Intralox was founded upon the principle of doing the right thing, by treating customers, employees, and suppliers with honesty, fairness, and respect. We aim as a company to practice these principles every day, which is why we have been consistently recognized for innovation and workplace excellence.
We listen objectively, think creatively, and deliver results. To learn more about our company culture, philosophy, and benefits, please visit our company page.
- Partner with the business to manage the Portfolio of initiatives required of IT for the entire vertical Plastics domain:
- Identify enterprise needs and set priorities with a clear strategy that aligns to business goals
- Establish a systems roadmap that meets business vision with a clear execution plan over 1 to 3 year period
- Ensure IT resources are available to deliver on projects of varying technologies and business functions
- Manage business as usual (BAU) / continuous delivery work that consists of small system/process changes in parallel to large, enterprise initiatives
- Be accountable for all IT and vertical communication: on-going status update, service dashboards and reporting to show continuous improvement, performance on service levels etc.
- Advise, coach, supervise and/or develop IT business analysts who cultivate skills that deliver new enterprise or Digital solutions and provide on-going Business As Usual (BAU) support
- Serve as a Thought Leader to the Business Lead so that the right needs are identified, the correct initiatives are prioritized, fit for purpose systems are selected and the pipeline of work is delivered successfully. This means the Manager will manage our portfolio of strategic initiatives from risk and investment decision through to execution and on to implementation
- The Manager may lead a team of one or more business analysts and project managers who report to them directly to:
- Helping clarify business requirements and needs
- Assess system and technology platform options to meet needs
- They may be asked to own the full system development lifecycle and implementation of new solutions for some of our largest, most strategic initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree Required and Business, Engineering or Computer Science Degree preferred
- Proven IT track record with minimum of 10 years in technology roles
- Manufacturing experience with a preference for Discrete Manufacturing
- Strong leadership skills
- Great communication skills and comfortable presenting and working with all levels of organization – from the C Suite to the plant floor
- Experienced new system implementations and IT Production Support services
- Experienced problem solver
- Principled thinking with eye towards simplification and continuous improvement
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; works well in a team environment
- Strong mechanical and technology aptitudes
- Experienced business process engineer
- Experience with working with business systems architecture consultants staff augmentation providers
- Experience leading diverse teams, including members from global business departments and vendors
- Experience with ERP, specifically Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) required; Preference given to those with Engineering Design Application platform experience
- Some travel is required