To apply, CLICK HERE.
We are seeking an experienced Cloud/Microsoft 365 System Engineer who will provide technical guidance and execution as we continue to grow our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) offerings. This includes at its foundation the Microsoft 365 suite (SharePoint Online, Teams, Power Platform, and Exchange Online).
We are at the beginning of a SharePoint migration to SharePoint Online/Teams. The ideal candidate will build an understanding of our company’s processes and lead technical conversations around which business capabilities should live in SharePoint Online, not which can. This person should place a strong focus on leveraging design and architecture best practices, including configuration over customization.
This role will provide an opportunity to drive the implementation and adoption of a young, near out-the-box implementation of SharePoint Online at a company that is sold on its value and wants to continue growing its footprint.
- Work within the cross-functional Digital Workplace team to provide technical expertise in the planning and design of business initiatives in the collaboration, communication, and office productivity area
- Work with other system engineers and architects in the IT Project Design & Delivery team towards shared project standards including communication and documentation
- Design technical solutions and provide configuration expertise for cloud-based systems
- SharePoint back-ended tools like Teams, OneDrive, Stream, and Lists
- Power Platform tools like Power Automate, PowerApps, and PowerBI
- Exchange Online
- Provide proper documentation and training hand-off to IT Operations; perform third tier support when required
- Engineer proper license assignments and access/authentication needs with the IT Identity & Access Management team and IT Procurement team
- Ensure the overall security and reliability of the platform and the data housed within it
- Manage vendor implementations and support associated with M365 products
- 4+ years engineering/developing in the Microsoft 365 platform
- Expertise in the Microsoft 365 technology stack with extensive experience configuring SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, and the Power Platform
- Self-managed; ability to work well alone and in a global team environment
- Proven ability to organize and properly sequence initiatives related to business capabilities best suited for Digital Workplace platforms
- Business acumen, and the ability to communicate to executives, business domain stakeholders and technical staff alike
- Experience with SharePoint Online migrations would be nice to have
- Experience in hybrid Exchange Online and on-prem Exchange infrastructure would be nice to have
- Experience configuring Dynamics 365 and/or Project Online would be nice to have
- M365 Certified would be nice to have