To apply, CLICK HERE.
Weyerhaeuser Dodson Lumber mill, located in Dodson, LA, has an opening for journey level millwright with industrial experience. The role requires strong mechanical and technical skills. Competitive wage and benefits package included.
All candidates must be safety conscious, self-motivated, possess excellent communication skills, be experienced in working with other crafts, and have a desire to work in a market focused, team environment.
Machine center troubleshooting, repair, assembly and preventative maintenance; reading blue print and sketches proficiently to fabricate equipment and make modifications; repair or replace chains; belt conveyors; gear boxes/drive chains; hydraulics & pneumatics; welding/cutting; and using power tools.
· Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
· Welding, fabrication, general machine assembly and machine alignment experience
· Must have experience in hydraulic and pneumatic systems
· Ability to read and interpret drawings and blueprints.
· Must be able to handle multiple projects effectively.
· Must have excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
· Must be able to flow to work across job boundaries
· Must demonstrate willingness and ability to learn new jobs & skills
· Must have excellent listening & communications skills
· Ability to demonstrate open, honest and regular exchange of information and
· treat all employees with respect and dignity
· Must be team oriented; puts team's needs ahead of individual interests and
· works to develop trust and respect
· Takes initiative to identify and solve issues and accepts personal accountability
· for team's plans and results
· Resume detailing work history and education required for consideration
We sustainably manage forests and manufacture products that make the world a better place. We’re serious about safety, driven to achieve excellence, and proud of what we do. With multiple business lines in locations across North America, we offer a range of exciting career opportunities for smart, talented people who are passionate about making a difference.
We know you have a choice in your career. We want you to choose us.
About Wood Products:
We've been delivering quality building products and solutions to our customers for more than 100 years. From builders and dealers to specifiers and homeowners, we offer exceptional product performance and unparalleled support.
For more than a century, we’ve been building our reputation as a leader in sustainable wood products.
Weyerhaeuser is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.