To apply, CLICK HERE.
Intralox, L.L.C., the world leader in conveyor equipment solutions utilizing modular plastic conveyor belts, has a position available for an IT Oracle Lead Analyst – Order Fulfilment and Customer Service in our Digital Solutions (DS) group. This role reports directly to Intralox’s CIO with a dotted line to a our global Customer Service General manager responsible for Modular Plastic Belting (MPB) service teams. The Lead will participate in Customer Service team meetings to ensure the right decisions, priorities and execution are achieved.
This position would work as a key subject matter expert in our Modular Plastic Belting (MPB) business to help with the identification and prioritization of business problems, capture clear business requirements and translate those requirements into Oracle solutions that minimize customizations to our system while leveraging the power of our ERP and associated systems.
This is a pivotal continuous improvement role in our organization to help our company leverage the power of Oracle to ensure we are exploiting the full power of Oracle EBS modules. The Lead is expected to embed themselves in the customer service function to identify pain points and opportunities to use Oracle in more efficient ways on a day by day basis.
They will ensure we design processes and procedures for new requirements, new changes and new technology platforms that achieve immediate business benefit for our business. They will need be strong process engineers with a keen understanding of our business processes and how to optimize them with a continuous improvement focus using technologies already in our technology stack. Not only will the analyst be required to translate requirements from the business, they should be proactive and autonomous in how they work so that they can identify opportunities to digitize current processes and driver greater business utilization of systems and tools to leverage the power of our investments.
Open to candidates within Georgia, Texas or Louisiana.
Intralox, L.L.C., the world leader in conveyor equipment solutions utilizing modular plastic conveyor belts, has a position available for a Mechanical Engineer on our [Team] in the [City] office. The Mechanical Engineer develops, designs, and manages the fabrication, implementation and testing of various components and equipment for complex conveyance projects.
Intralox is a division of Laitram, L.L.C., with an extensive portfolio of innovative products and services that improve lives and optimize business worldwide each day. Intralox’s conveyance solutions enhance food safety, power e-commerce, and solve challenges for industries from automotive to industrial manufacturing to consumer goods.
Together, our 3,000+ global employees are reliable problem solvers, continuously developing and directly delivering solutions that have driven our customers’ growth worldwide for more than 45 years. We consistently and sustainably work together to create long-term value by continuously improving products, services, and processes for our customers. Our award-winning customer service team provides comprehensive support and access to technical experts to deliver fast, reliable solutions.
Intralox was founded upon the principle of doing the right thing, by treating customers, employees, and suppliers with honesty, fairness, and respect. We aim as a company to practice these principles every day, which is why we have been consistently recognized for innovation and workplace excellence.
We listen objectively, think creatively, and deliver results. To learn more about our company culture, philosophy, and benefits, please visit our company page.
- Support IT BRM – Manufacturing to identify and sequence the key business initiatives needed during the quarter and year to move the business forward.
- Partner with business teams to identify and prioritize solving highest impact problems/opportunities; this will require they clarify and scope the business vision for selected DS priorities and map out the technology/system needs
- Work with internal departments to understand current processes; identify bottlenecks, challenges and opportunities for process improvement
- Lead efforts to translate high-level vision into concreate action plans for each key initiatives and acts as the representative for business function in IT meetings
- Clarify business problems that demonstrate a clear and present need based on quantifiable data
- Translate business needs into system requirements that can be handed-off to systems analysts;
- Translate technical issues for business functions so they can own, action and enhance their expertise to better own systems of record
- Scope, propose and support the buy-in of systems and solutions that provide an integrated and comprehensive answer to problems
- Presents initial design ideas and captures critical user and system documents
- Act as a communication broker to ensure the business functions and IT project and teams are aligned
- Test and validate systems before hand-off to business – can often act as Test Director
- Ensure we design processes and procedures for new technology initiatives that achieve benefit right away – needs to avoid “give us what we have, we’ll re-engineer later”
- Process optimization – continuous improvement focus using technologies already in Intralox
- Helps to identify opportunities to digitize – Focuses on digitizing any paper processes, looks at waste
- Work with the infrastructure, ERP, enterprise architecture and business architecture groups within DS/ITS to help integrate new projects into the ITS environment including transition into long term delivery and support
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or Science and a proven IT track record with minimum of 10 years in technology roles
- Extensive experience in Oracle R12 Manufacturing in a Business Functional role with expertise in the areas of Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Plan to Build and Build to Ship
- At least 5 years of experience in a support role within a manufacturing environment with Onsite/Offshore support model. Experience should also include requirement gathering /process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management and support
- At least 5 years of experience in manufacturing business focused in the areas of Planning, Scheduling and Material movement
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication with personality to hold meetings
- Extensive global Manufacturing experience; helpful if experienced in plastic injection molding
- Extensive Experience with ERP, specifically Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) required; Preference given to those with Warehouse Management, MRP, Advanced Supply Chain Planning experience
- Principled thinking with eye towards simplification and continuous improvement
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; works well in a team environment
- Strong mechanical and technology aptitudes with experience as a business process engineer
- Experience with working with business systems architecture consultants staff augmentation providers
- Experience leading diverse teams, including members from global business departments and vendors
- Experience with ERP and Engineering Design Application platforms required, specifically Oracle E-Business Suite
- If not New Orleans based, it is required that this role travel