To apply, CLICK HERE.
We are seeking an experienced Marketing Project Manager to plan, manage, execute, and document projects and campaigns. This individual has a strong attention to detail to identify tasks needed to bring the project to reality, keenly manages project timelines, proactively identifies bottlenecks, and seeks solutions to deliver the project on time.
To excel in this position, the Marketing Project Manager will understand each project's scope and work closely with stakeholders from multiple business units and with the marketing team members. The right candidate has outstanding communication skills with the ability to work with cross-functional teams to implement processes and has a problem-solving mindset.
Intralox is a division of Laitram, L.L.C., with an extensive portfolio of innovative products and services that improve lives and optimize business worldwide each day. Intralox’s conveyance solutions enhance food safety, power ecommerce, and solve challenges for industries from automotive to industrial manufacturing to consumer goods.
Together, our 3,000+ global employees are reliable problem solvers, continuously developing and directly delivering solutions that have driven our customers’ growth worldwide for more than 45 years. We consistently and sustainably work together to create long-term value by continuously improving products, services, and processes for our customers. Our award-winning customer service team provides comprehensive support and access to technical experts to deliver fast, reliable solutions.
Intralox was founded upon the principle of doing the right thing by treating customers, employees, and suppliers with honesty, fairness, and respect. We aim as a company to practice these principles every day, which is why we have been consistently recognized for innovation and workplace excellence.
We listen objectively, think creatively, and deliver results. To learn more about our company culture, philosophy, and benefits, please visit our company page.
- Manage mid-sized to large campaigns that include multiple deliverables, team members, project tasks, budget, and overall timeline
- Create, implement, and maintain project timelines for multiple projects and various industry teams simultaneously
- Ensure relevant team members have an accurate line of sight in our project management software (Ignite)Make sure cross-project tasks within campaigns correctly reflect dependencies
- Proactively identify and help resolve resource and process conflicts or roadblocks related to vendors, stakeholder approvals, and resources in a deadline-driven environment
- Enhance project workflow efficiency from start to finish while communicating updates to job requesters and ensuring final products are delivered on schedule
- Actively manage scope throughout the life of each project
- Collaborate with creative project teams, marketing communication strategists, and other departments to ensure timely and thorough project planning, execution, delivery, and results reporting
- Manage and improve project templates and processes
- Run reports and analyze results related to capacity and project status
- BS or BA from an accredited university or equivalent work experience and 5+ years marketing project management experience
- Well versed in project management process and proficient with project management tools as well as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Teams
- Ability to manage projects with broad development scope including many interdependencies
- Ability to navigate within a complex campaign or project—understand the big picture while also being able to dive into the details
- Marketing minded—can understand and communicate many different types of marketing projects and campaigns. Not required to be a marketing communication strategist but must grasp and communicate marketing topics with a general understanding.
- Evidence in the ability to manage social media, web, content, SEO/SEM, and email marketing projects
- Experience working in cross-functional teams and have outstanding organizational skills
- Outstanding communication and prioritization skills—the ability to tailor communication and task management depending on the project type and team members involved
- Creative problem solver—the ability to remove obstacles and resolve issues for team members
- Inquisitive—great at asking questions to get to the truth
- Flexible and adaptable—able to quickly pivot when new information is learned
- A self-managed individual who is a team player and open to new ideas to facilitate continuous improvement
- Ignite (inMotion) and Smartsheet would be nice to have
- Marketing agency work would be nice to have
- Advertising traffic management would be nice to have
- PMP certification would be nice to have