To apply, CLICK HERE.
Intralox, L.L.C. has an opening for an inside Operational Customer Service Representative on an industry specific team. As a member of this team, the qualified individual will be responsible for providing exceptional, accurate service to customers while managing a substantial volume of requests and inquiries electronically. Some phone work is required as well.
Intralox is a division of Laitram, L.L.C., with an extensive portfolio of innovative products and services that improve lives and optimize business worldwide each day. Intralox’s conveyance solutions enhance food safety, power e-commerce, and solve challenges for industries from automotive to industrial manufacturing to consumer goods.
Together, our 3,000+ global employees are reliable problem solvers, continuously developing and directly delivering solutions that have driven our customers’ growth worldwide for more than 45 years. We consistently and sustainably work together to create long-term value by continuously improving products, services, and processes for our customers. Our award-winning customer service team provides comprehensive support and access to technical experts to deliver fast, reliable solutions.
Intralox was founded upon the principle of doing the right thing, by treating customers, employees, and suppliers with honesty, fairness, and respect. We aim as a company to practice these principles every day, which is why we have been consistently recognized for innovation and workplace excellence.
We listen objectively, think creatively, and deliver results. To learn more about our company culture, philosophy, and benefits, please visit our company page.
- Work in conjunction with team members to add value to customers
- Manage a large volume of transactional work.
- Accurately service customer requests received electronically and through customer portals.
- Reply to customer requests via email and phone.
- Prioritize customer requests for expedites and standard orders.
- Manage customer returns and complaints.
- Maintain up-to-date account and customer contact information.
- High School degree required
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy in all work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong team player - self-managed and proactive
- Good judgement and decision making skills
- Process- and procedure-driven
- Ability to work rotating shifts: 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.; 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.; 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.; and 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Ability to type a minimum of 35 words per minute
- Ability to work the occasional weekend for training and development
- Prior customer service experience
- Some college preferred
- Familiarity with ERP systems (Oracle) a plus