To apply, CLICK HERE.
Supplemental InformationThis posting is for a part-time, temporary, position.
Salary - $15/hour
Days/Times Vary: Monday – Saturday – 7:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. – with occasional evenings.
In order to be considered for employment, applicant must scan and attach the required documentation to electronic application or mail to: BPCC, Attn. HR, 6220 E. Texas Street, Bossier City, LA 71111.
Required documentation includes: College transcripts, and three (3) letters of recommendation for employment.
If employed by Bossier Parish Community College, official transcripts must be provided.
Any questions regarding this posting may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 318-678-6040.
Bossier Parish Community College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Associate degree or higher from an accredited college or university. One or more years work experience as a computer technician administering computer-based tests. Credentials required by each testing service must be earned and maintained. Ability to communicate with candidates effectively and with professionalism and authority. Ability to learn and apply operational and maintenance instructions and other job documents. Ability to make decisions using appropriate situational judgement. Ability to multi-task, handle small tools, and pack equipment for shipping or unpack for installation. Familiar with Microsoft Windows-based computer programs and applications (including but not limited to MS Office, Outlook, Explorer-web browsing). Should be flexible during days and evenings on various days and times subject to change according to demand of testing. Must meet requirements necessary to obtain a pass to Barksdale Air Force Base. Valid driver’s license.
Examples of Work
Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Complete all steps required to deliver, supervise and submit for scoring computer-based tests including HiSET, Pearson VUE and others.
- Complete steps required to deliver, supervise, and submit for grading paper-based HiSET tests.
- Adhere to all ID verification guidelines set forth by testing service companies.
- Complete all required paperwork correctly and verify correct at end of each shift. Maintain all required records.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems that develop during test administration.
- Provide special testing accommodations for students with learning, physical or emotional disabilities.
- Provide support/student record information to instructional and administrative staff at local and state level.
- Attend required college and state meetings.
- Maintain secure test materials.