To apply, CLICK HERE.
The part-time Tester position will be located at the Ward H. Nash Avoyelles Campus in Cottonport, Louisiana. CLTCC serves ten parishes (Avoyelles, Catahoula, Concordia, Grant, LaSalle, Natchitoches, Rapides, Sabine, Vernon, Winn) in central Louisiana and has eight sites: 1) the Main Campus in Alexandria; 2) the Avoyelles Site in Cottonport; 3) the Huey P. Long Site in Winnfield; 4)the Rod Brady Site in Jena; 5) the Lamar Salter Site in Leesville; 6) the Natchitoches Site in Natchitoches; 7) the Sabine Valley Site in Many and 8) the Ferriday Site in Ferriday. Additionally, CLTCC provides instruction in one state prison and one federal correction institution.
CLTCC seeks a highly motivated individual to fill the entry level, part-time Tester position on the Ward H. Nash Avoyelles Campus in Cottonport.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scheduling of all Accuplacer testing
- Recruitment of potential students to test and assist students in enrolling in a program whether credit or non-credit
- Follow up on testers for retesting needs or be scheduled with student services or financial aid advisement
- Scanning and maintaining records of all visitors to campus
- Other duties as assigned by Campus Dean
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Required Minimum Qualifications:
• High School Diploma
In accordance with LCTCS Policy #6:036, a criminal history check will be conducted on all new hires. LCTCS participates in the federal E-Verify system for identification and employment eligibility purposes.
Applicants for this position should submit:
- 1) A cover letter
- 2) Resume (to include date(s) of employment and date(s) educational degree was obtained)
- 3) Names and contract information for three work-related references to:
Human Resources CLTCC
516 Murray Street Alexandria, LA 71301
Or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
Central Louisiana Technical Community College is committed to diversity and is an equal opportunity/equal access employer.