To apply, CLICK HERE.
Northwest Louisiana Technical Community College is accepting applications for the following positions: Full time 9 month Practical Nursing Instructor at both the NLTCC- Minden Campus and NLTCC-
Duties and Responsibilities:
Instructional/Teaching Performance Instructional Development
Student Guidance and Advising Activities
Qualifications and Experience to apply:
- Must be a registered nurse with a minimum of three years of nursing experience. At least one year of nursing experience must have been as a medical-surgical nurse providing direct patient care.
- Accepting both ADN and BSN candidates.
- The applicant must have practiced as a nurse for a minimum of six full-time months during the three
- years immediately preceding application.
- Must possess a valid, unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of
- Post-secondary teaching experience is preferred.
- Additional Requirements:
- A valid Louisiana Driver’s License Proof of motor vehicle insurance
- In accordance with NLTCC Policy #6.003, a criminal history check will be conducted on all new hires. NLTCC participates in the federal E-Verify system for identification and employment eligibility purposes.
- Application Instructions:
- Please submit resumes, transcripts and any references to the following address:
- Northwest Louisiana Technical Community College 9500 Industrial Drive
Minden, LA 71055
- Attn: Human Resources
- Or fax: 318-371-3325
- Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
For more information about Northwest Louisiana Technical Community College, visit nltcc.edu
- Northwest Louisiana Technical Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, qualified disability, marital status, veteran’s status, or sexual orientation in admissions to its programs, services, or activities, in access to them, in treatment of individuals, or in any aspect of its operations. NLTCC does not discriminate in its hiring or employment practices.