To apply, CLICK HERE.
You are a pro-active, experienced data analyst who has a passion for data mining, analytics, reports, and supporting data maintenance in various technology platforms. You will play an important role in partnering with teams across Weyerhaeuser; supporting procurement, operational data, and other information requirements.
In this role, your primary responsibility will be to support our WP Procurement strategy. You will do this by aligning data and analytics efforts to Wood Products (WP) Procurement Roadmap, support procurement tools, operational excellence and reliability initiatives. To be successful in this role, you will build relationships and partner with the Procurement team, and stakeholders within WP, IT, SAP, and Finance teams.
- Collect, integrate, and analyze complex data and market industry information from multiple sources to develop reports, measures, analysis, presentations, and recommendations.
- Develop, maintain, and publish PowerBI reports/dashboards (DAX coding not required).
- Update various contract pricing agreements, and other related data in SAP.
- Collaborate effectively with vendors to gather and/or exchange data.
- Develop and support vendor score card and other vendor performance related measures.
- Maintain and administer Procurement SharePoint, and OnBase contract repository.
- Participate and contribute within cross functional initiatives across Weyerhaeuser.
- Strong analytical capabilities with procurement data, financial information, and contracts.
- Highly proficient in SAP, Excel, Power BI, and other tools such as Fulcrum.
- Coordinate WP Procurement newsletters and communications.
- Provide training sessions regarding data analysis interpretation, technology platforms’ how-to, and updates related to SharePoint, OnBase, and other repositories.
- Contribute to the creation and improvement of procedures and standards as required.
- Perform other related work as directed by Procurement Director.
- 2+ years Data Analyst experience
- SAP experience
- Procurement, Operations, or Finance/AP experience
- Business, field, or manufacturing experience
- Strong communications and analytical skills
- Ability to relate to and communicate with senior leaders as well as hourly associates
- Strong experience in PowerBI
- Strong experience in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Outlook, Access, Word, Power Point, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Professional procurement accreditation (CPM or equivalent)
- Intermediate knowledge of MRO procurement
About Wood Products
We've been delivering quality building products and solutions to our customers for more than 100 years. From builders and dealers to specifiers and homeowners, we offer exceptional product performance and unparalleled support.
For more than a century, we’ve been building our reputation as a leader in sustainable wood products.
Weyerhaeuser is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.