To apply, CLICK HERE.
Supplemental InformationThis posting is for a full-time, 12-month, unclassified, staff position.
This is a grant funded position. Grant funding ends March 1, 2021.
In order to be considered for employment, applicant must scan and attach the required documentation to electronic application or mail to: BPCC, Attn. HR, 6220 E. Texas Street, Bossier City, LA 71111.
Required documentation includes: College transcripts, and three (3) letters of recommendation
If employed by Bossier Parish Community College, official transcripts must be provided.
Any questions regarding this posting may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 318-678-6040.
Bossier Parish Community College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Qualifications
Bachelor's degree in business, IT/Computer Science, or related field with prior experience in project management required. Experience with client acquisition and technology required. Requires excellent organizational, written, and oral communication skills. Requires experience with fiscal management and projections, project management, and the ability to work collaboratively with a diverse team on a complex project. Management of successful outcomes and supervision of detailed reporting of outcomes is required. Requires excellent computer skills. Valid Driver's License.
Examples of Work
Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Performs project functions for LACEC, including:
- Meet with and develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Evaluate and implement mission and goals of the LACEC;
- Communicate information to individuals and groups;
- Interpret and apply the policies and procedures of the center, institution, and the project initiatives;
- Maintain records and prepare reports;
- Pursue, develop, and monitor internal and external contracts;
- Prepare and administer budgets, including expense analysis, periodic invoicing, financial reporting, reconciliations, revised budgeting, labor distribution changes, purchasing functions, marketing and outreach, and associated communications with vendors;
- Research project feasibility and determine the benefit of potential projects;
- Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others;
- Ensuring quality of LACEC projects;
- Collaborate with college personnel and key project staff to track program effectiveness based on evidence-based milestones for project success; and
- Manage logistics related to projects.
- Performs project functions off campus, including:
- Actively pursue clients and projects for LACEC;
- Network and maintain relationships with external stakeholders;
- Organize and attend off-campus events or functions;
- Develop relationships with local college/university partners;
- Develop relationships with other referring and recommending organizations;
- Meet with and seek advice from applicable focus groups;
- Attend and report on the project representing the college at local, regional, and national meetings.
- Supports the Division and Institution:
- In assessing the effectiveness of LACEC projects;
- By participating in and supporting center, division, institutional events, procedures, and projects.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.