To apply, CLICK HERE
Intralox, L.L.C. is a fast-growing, New Orleans-based supplier of modular plastic conveyor belting and affiliated technologies. With over $600 million in current annual revenue – more than half coming from international customers – we file an average of 20 new patent applications each year.
Our Manufacturing Engineering Group seeks an experienced Project Engineer to bring new innovations to our manufacturing processes. The successful candidate will be a highly talented and self-managed individual who gets a kick out of engineering positive change.
Intralox is a division of Laitram, L.L.C., with an extensive portfolio of innovative products and services that improve lives and optimize business worldwide each day. Intralox’s conveyance solutions enhance food safety, power e-commerce, and solve challenges for industries from automotive to industrial manufacturing to consumer goods.
Together, our 3,000+ global employees are reliable problem solvers, continuously developing and directly delivering solutions that have driven our customers’ growth worldwide for more than 45 years. We consistently and sustainably work together to create long-term value by continuously improving products, services, and processes for our customers. Our award-winning customer service team provides comprehensive support and access to technical experts to deliver fast, reliable solutions.
Intralox was founded upon the principle of doing the right thing, by treating customers, employees, and suppliers with honesty, fairness, and respect. We aim as a company to practice these principles every day, which is why we have been consistently recognized for innovation and workplace excellence.
We listen objectively, think creatively, and deliver results. To learn more about our company culture, philosophy, and benefits, please visit our company page.
- Work with Intralox Manufacturing and Industrial Engineers to understand current processes and identify opportunities to improve efficiency, capacity, quality, and safety.
- Develop and coordinate proposals and contracts.
- Partner with external integrators to deliver quality solutions on time.
- Coordinate resource needs with all impacted internal groups and external integrators.
- Develop creative solutions and alternatives for specific problems in manufacturing.
- Develop conceptual project plans and schedules (timing, resources, success/ abort criteria, communication)
- Work with purchasing to obtain bids and conduct value analysis, as well as cost estimates and detailed budgets
- Communicate with operations, maintenance, engineering, and management to understand manufacturing process, and identify/prioritize opportunities for improvement (safety, cost savings, production, quality)
- Actively manage projects from start to finish (budgeting, planning, tracking, and reporting).
- Identify key technology partners to deliver best in class solutions
- Stay current with innovation trends by attending trade shows and visiting other manufacturing plants.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, or Industrial Technology.
- ≥5 years combined experience in plant engineering and technical project management.
- Manage multiple projects, tasks, and resources concurrently
- Excellent communication (verbal/written) and relationship management skills
- Maintain poise and focus under time constraint pressures and adverse conditions.
- Willingness to travel 10-20%. Mostly domestic, some international (post COVID-19).
- Some work occurs on holidays and weekends when required by specific projects.
- Lean manufacturing certification and/or formal training similar to Lean Manufacturing
- Experience with troubleshooting and root cause failure analysis
- Real examples of cost savings from projects executed
- PMP (Project management professional) Certification